NDnation
    NDnation's Avatar Become A Pro!

Long time follower, First time poster.

Been following this forum for awhile now and figured I would sign up to get some feedback on some picks. I dont do parlays often but I think im gonna do a ML parlay this weekend with these teams. Which one of these games or couple of games scare you the most? I know all of these teams are favorites but I dont see any of these losing. Any opinions are greatly appreciated!

10 to win 42.70

Penn St -430
    LSU -750
    Georgia -400
    Georgia Tech -290
    Florida St -480
    Washington -560
    Clemson -300
    Oregon -550

Also like
    Texas Tech -170
    Cinci -700

guy Fawkes
    guy Fawkes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

You got some favorable lines! Welcome to the forums and best of luck to you NDnation!

SATERSTYLE
    FLAWLESS QUEEN BRITNEY
    SATERSTYLE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3291

Good luck. I think these types of parlays are suitable for NCAA football. Not too great for NFL as I learned last week with the Giants

I don't know about Oregon though, LaMichael James is out I believe and the passing game got off to a very slow start last week.

NDnation
    NDnation's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SATERSTYLE View Post
    Good luck. I think these types of parlays are suitable for NCAA football. Not too great for NFL as I learned last week with the Giants

I don't know about Oregon though, LaMichael James is out I believe and the passing game got off to a very slow start last week.
    I agree 100% about NFL, these types of parlays would be nearly impossible. I got hosed by the Giants last week as well lol. What can you do though. Im going to have to look into the oregon game a bit more. Thanks for the info!