rainmaker82
    rainmaker82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Rainmakers picks

Hello everyone. I've decide to post my plays this week. Please feel free to offer advice or criticize.

USC -3.5 vs Cal

I'm rolling with the trojans in this one. Southern Cal is 9-1 in the last ten winning by a 17pt average margin. I think the game will be high scoring as always in the pac 12, but I think Barkley does a little bit more than Maynard. I look for the trojans to win something like 41-30.

Oklahoma -34.5 vs Kansas

Playing this game off of what I've seen so far this season. OU has a defense that can keep Kansas under 17 points that would mean the Sooners only need to score 55 points to cover. This offense is way to explosive not to get to at least that number. I look for the sooners to win something like 68-10

Miami Ohio -3.5 vs Kent State

Kent State averages around 160 yards a game. Their only win is against S. Alabama and that was close. Miami is not good by any means, but have kept some games close. Except for the Cincy game. I just don't think Kent State can score very many points. I think the scores ends up something like 31-20

Utah State -3.5 vs Fresno State

Utah State has had some tough losses to endure this season, this football is actually not bad at all. Fresno has some bad losses this year, losing bad to Boise, and losing to a not very good Ole Miss team. Bottom line here is Fresno just isn't as good as Utah State. I don't think this one is even close. Look for a 52-24 score here.

You can tail or you can fade, either way someone is getting paid. Hope you all have a good week and make some cash. GL to all you degens
    Last edited by rainmaker82; 10-12-11 at 01:49 PM.

rainmaker82
    rainmaker82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by rainmaker82 View Post
    Hello everyone. I've decide to post my plays this week. Please feel free to offer advice or criticize.

USC -3.5 vs Cal WINNER

I'm rolling with the trojans in this one. Southern Cal is 9-1 in the last ten winning by a 17pt average margin. I think the game will be high scoring as always in the pac 12, but I think Barkley does a little bit more than Maynard. I look for the trojans to win something like 41-30.

Oklahoma -34.5 vs Kansas

Playing this game off of what I've seen so far this season. OU has a defense that can keep Kansas under 17 points that would mean the Sooners only need to score 55 points to cover. This offense is way to explosive not to get to at least that number. I look for the sooners to win something like 68-10

Miami Ohio -3.5 vs Kent State

Kent State averages around 160 yards a game. Their only win is against S. Alabama and that was close. Miami is not good by any means, but have kept some games close. Except for the Cincy game. I just don't think Kent State can score very many points. I think the scores ends up something like 31-20

Utah State -3.5 vs Fresno State

Utah State has had some tough losses to endure this season, this football is actually not bad at all. Fresno has some bad losses this year, losing bad to Boise, and losing to a not very good Ole Miss team. Bottom line here is Fresno just isn't as good as Utah State. I don't think this one is even close. Look for a 52-24 score here.

You can tail or you can fade, either way someone is getting paid. Hope you all have a good week and make some cash. GL to all you degens
    1-0 on the week so far.