Scuba Gooding Jr
    Scuba Gooding Jr's Avatar Become A Pro!

ASU + 16 @ Oregon

Thoughts on this game ? Seems like a big number with James and Harris out for Oregon. Thinking about teasin to 23 but not sure yet.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

even without james, they still have the firepower to score 40+. I don't see why people even try fading oregon at home

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

If you ain't betting Oregon @ home, you are losing.

Pickma$ter
    Pickma$ter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    If you ain't betting Oregon @ home, you are losing.
    '
    Please keep this going as I cant wait to grab this # as it gets higher....One of the best lines out there.

bspring
    bspring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

lol Sun Devils shit their pants everytime they look across the field and see the ducks... its embedded in them or something its weird. Please this is a duck 21-28 pt win

Drew0585
    Drew0585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4083

I teased it up to +23. The 16 point spread could go either way, but I'm pretty confident it wont be a 23+ pt game. Last year ASU had 7 turnovers vs the Ducks and lost by 11 pts. Pretty much the same ASU team with 10 returning starters on offense (other than QB Threet, who had 4 ints in the Oregon game) and I believe 8 or 9 coming back on defense. Oregon is not the same team as last year. ESPECIALLY with James questionable for the game.

travismcilrath
    travismcilrath's Avatar Become A Pro!

i agree

travismcilrath

oregon by 21

travismcilrath

prob over too

LSUtiger
    LSUtiger's Avatar Become A Pro!

ASU held their own last year only losing by 11, and they are significantly better this year. I realize Oregon is home and they always blow out teams at home, but ASU had 7, YES 7, turnovers in the game last year compared to Oregon's 2. ASU also had 212 more yards than oregon, and oregon only put up 125 on the ground. Since ASU has proved they can slow the rush attack, and with James out of the game, Oregon will have to beat them through the air. I do think Oregon will win this game, but I can't see it being more than 14. ASU will keep themselves in it with their balanced attack, but Oregon will pull away at the end for a 10 point win. I follow both of these teams closely, and I really think ASU will invest everything they got in this game which will keep it close. Oregon wins 42-32.

Pickma$ter
    Pickma$ter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

Quote Originally Posted by LSUtiger View Post
    ASU held their own last year only losing by 11, and they are significantly better this year. I realize Oregon is home and they always blow out teams at home, but ASU had 7, YES 7, turnovers in the game last year compared to Oregon's 2. ASU also had 212 more yards than oregon, and oregon only put up 125 on the ground. Since ASU has proved they can slow the rush attack, and with James out of the game, Oregon will have to beat them through the air. I do think Oregon will win this game, but I can't see it being more than 14. ASU will keep themselves in it with their balanced attack, but Oregon will pull away at the end for a 10 point win. I follow both of these teams closely, and I really think ASU will invest everything they got in this game which will keep it close. Oregon wins 42-32.
    Cant agree more, ASU has the talent to win this game if Oregon flops out of the gate like last week. ASU +16 nice!

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

sun devils look great this year. i also think it is very possible for them to come away with a win here. +16 with james out seems way off to me the way arizona state has been playing. If you watched them against USC, you would really know what i was talking about here.

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30318

If you are betting Arizona State then why are you locking in now, the line will continue to grow the longer you wait

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    If you are betting Arizona State then why are you locking in now, the line will continue to grow the longer you wait
    barring a lamichael james comeback, i see the line moving the other way by gametime.