Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Texas Tech -2.5 @ home vs K. State is $$$$$

No way that the K. State offense can keep up with Tech for the length of the game. This is easy money is my book. Maybe the easiest play of the week.

Coach Jake
    Winning
    Coach Jake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

Tech had too many blown chances vs AM, too close for my comfort

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

It is peculiar that a ranked team is getting points in this situation.

Then again, I thought the same thing about K-State vs. Mizzou and look what happened.

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

Then again, I thought the same thing about K-State vs. Mizzou and look what happened.
    Don't let that shit get to you. Mizzou was on the road and gave up way to many 3rd down conversions. Betting unranked home favs against ranked opponents will be profitable by the end of the season. Guys like Landers who keep betting the ranked road team will get buried like always.

Love Tech this week. No way K-State keeps up here.

csknight3
    csknight3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1073

I dont know if you realize this but Tech's running back, Eric Stephens (pretty much their only decent running back) is out. Also K State has proven they can play. I wouldn't say this a lock. I wouldn't be surprised if Tech did cover, but Im staying away from this one. With no run game I could see Tech struggling. (and yes I know tech is a mainly passing team, but still. You have to have some running game.) No play for me.

Pickma$ter
    Pickma$ter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

I suggest you dig in a little deeper into this game. K-state offense is built off the run and will control the game with it since T-Tech has zero run defense. K-State defense is for real, coaching has everything to do with it here, they play assignment defense. Expect K-State to control the clock and pretty much score at will on long drives. All the Numbers are there and they support K-State on my system as an outright winner by 10. GL This is one of my strongest plays grabbed it at +3 when it opened.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Easy money? Definitely won't be easy...

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

K. State relies too much on the run, while only averaging 118 per game through the air. I don't think it bodes well for them against a high octane offense like the Red Raiders have. Tech tends to score in bunches and the K. State offense isn't built to come back from repeated deficits. The K. St. D is gonna have to play lights out for 4 quarters, causing multiple turnovers. I think that sometime in the 3rd quarter, the dam breaks, and Tech pulls away. Plus, Tech is always tough at home. No matter who they're playing.

If the Wildcats can hold Tech to 21-24 points, they have a shot. The best any team has done so far this season is 35.

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by Romocide View Post
    K. State relies too much on the run, while only averaging 118 per game through the air. I don't think it bodes well for them against a high octane offense like the Red Raiders have. Tech tends to score in bunches and the K. State offense isn't built to come back from repeated deficits. The K. St. D is gonna have to play lights out for 4 quarters, causing multiple turnovers. I think that sometime in the 3rd quarter, the dam breaks, and Tech pulls away. Plus, Tech is always tough at home. No matter who they're playing.

If the Wildcats can hold Tech to 21-24 points, they have a shot. The best any team has done so far this season is 35.
    haha...this is funny. look all the way over to the left and see the names of the teams they are scoring these points on. 4 pathetic d's, and an a+m d that is getting ripped by everyone so far. kstate held the baylor and mizzou o's down enough to win, and both of those teams are better than tech. screw it man...i don't really care enough to continue. bet who you want. i said i was gonna quit getting into these pointless debates...but here i go again. good luck.

Pickma$ter
    Pickma$ter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

Quote Originally Posted by Romocide View Post
    K. State relies too much on the run, while only averaging 118 per game through the air. I don't think it bodes well for them against a high octane offense like the Red Raiders have. Tech tends to score in bunches and the K. State offense isn't built to come back from repeated deficits. The K. St. D is gonna have to play lights out for 4 quarters, causing multiple turnovers. I think that sometime in the 3rd quarter, the dam breaks, and Tech pulls away. Plus, Tech is always tough at home. No matter who they're playing. If the Wildcats can hold Tech to 21-24 points, they have a shot. The best any team has done so far this season is 35.
    LOL you make it sound like Texas Tech is really good. They are average at best.

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

Texas Tech had to come back against kansas and Nevada....... Kstate +points is as good as it gets

bspring
    bspring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

tech. guns up. Spread open wide open.. Doege goes for 4 bills and TT rolls. Public will probably be pretty heavy on K State. Trap Game. Those ranked road doggies make everyone think twice. Lubbock is not a fun place to play. K State is good but not on the road good yet. Nothing to get up for this game either.

rwhite71
    rwhite71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

Techs O is nothing like RGIII and the Baylor bear's I love getting extra money from betting K-State to win. 115 ranked run defense plus 26 ranked rushing O = K-state slows the game down and wins going away. Last time I watched Tech the Jayhawks were giving them all they could handle. And their best back is out.

rainmaker82
    rainmaker82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Tech has struggled against some weak teams so far. I think people are having a hard time admitting that Kansas State is actually a good football team. As long as they aren't peaking into next week when Boomer Sooner rolls into town I think they win.

Blazermaniac
    Blazermaniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1027

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

NC...late hitters came in on Mizzou that's why they lost.

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Just from reading all your comments - this game is a NO PLAY!

Jhauglid23
    Jhauglid23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

You're betting that's "easy" money after K State stopped RG3 and stopped Mizzou? I like K State.

slim dog
    slim dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7766

No way Kansas State keeps up with TT offence? That's what everyones been saying the last three weeks. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm on the team with the better run game, better defence, and the better coach.