Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Oklahoma St scored 35 in the 1st quarter. It was 56-7 at half. The line should be in the forties

canepole
    Update your status
    canepole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8117

oklahoma romps

rainmaker82
    rainmaker82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Yeah this one will be as bad as Oklahoma wants it, I think they win something like 65-10

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

mrlegend28
    mrlegend28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 440

line just dropped to -34. you elite cappers got it at -35.5.. so solid

Pickma$ter
    Pickma$ter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

Kansas defense is seriously way overmatched here I think we all know that. OSU could have scored 100+ if it really wanted to but the starters were pulled late 2nd Q. when they were up by 42. KU did dig there self in a hole with 4 turnovers but KU truley does have a "high school talented" defense. The true ? is how many points will KU put up this Weekend??? will there be a backdoor cover...it is a road game coming off a big emotional victory. I like that this a Home game for KU as OU nevers performs the same on the road. OU 51 KU 21.

Urbanwildlife

If I remember right, Oklahoma played damn near a perfect game last week IN Texas.

Pickma$ter
    Pickma$ter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    If I remember right, Oklahoma played damn near a perfect game last week IN Texas.
    It was 50/50 crowd not a true away game. Its always easy to get up to play Texas but KU is a different story not much to prove here.

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

I will be considering Okla 1st half team total when the line comes out later this week. I see 28 as no problem.

Urbanwildlife

Dr. Poker
    Dr. Poker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

I've seen every down of Kansas football the past 2 years and I can tell you this play depends 100% on Oklahoma and Stoops. Like many poster have said they can put up as many points as they want and even though KU's offense is improved OU could shut them out if they desired. Even the second and third sting for OU on both sides of the ball will outclass the starters for Kansas. I see OU's incredible speed and athleticism on defense creating multiple turnovers much like they did against Texas. The Kansas offense simply hasn't seen this much talent on the other side of the ball.

The one think that stands out at me is an interview I heard with Stoops where was asked about trying out out perform the beating OK ST put on Kansas and he replied with something like "We'll do what's necessary to ensure that all our team's goals are accomplished" which translated from coach speak is "We will beat the living crap out of them worse that OK ST did to prove a point and not drop in the polls again." It's a nationally televised game on ESPN2 in prime time and Stoops knows the importance of style points with both the voters and the BCS system so I just can't see him taking his foot off the gas only up 28.

If you can get it at -34.5 or better I think Oklahoma is great play.

JP2323
    JP2323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Great thread

OU will cover...but not like OSU. Many good points here though... Stoops will never run up the score on someone other than Texas, even to impress the BCS pollsters. They are a very, very conservative team in the 4th quarter with the lead...

The defense ALWAYS gives up easy touchdowns, and always in the 4th quarter.

I think they will cover, because Kansas is THAT bad on defense...but I wouldn't bet my own money.

3GCOVERAGE
    3GCOVERAGE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 444

Look for Oklahoma to play with less emotion this week after playing on the big stage last week. They only beat Missouri by ten after the Florida state win in the big time spotlight....... Oklahoma doesnt have to cover spreads to impress the pollsters and make it to the BCS championship. LSU and Bama are going to play eachother. If Oklahoma goes undefeated theyre getting in doesnt matter if the crush teams or win by a touchdown.

3GCOVERAGE
    3GCOVERAGE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 444

After saying that Oklahoma will probably cover but, I'm not playing it.

Urbanwildlife

spladle08
    spladle08's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the over, Kansas's 2 lowest TT for the year have been 66 (McNeese State) and 79 (Texas Tech).... jesus

First 12