Donnie Brasco
    Donnie Brasco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1150

South carolina -4.5 @ Miss. St....

Gamecocks are easy money!. This line should be 10 minimum. Miss state is god awful this year. Marcus Lattimore may go for 250 in this one and carolina's young qb is phenominal! I dont care if this is at miss state or not, get on it!

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

anybody else like this one? Gamecocks historically are awful on the road

wooglinmaster
    wooglinmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hard to travel in SEC but I feel like they would definitely cover the 4.5 and come away with a win.

Donnie Brasco
    Donnie Brasco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1150

I obviously bought a bad # cause it is down to 3 now, but i still am quite confident. The garcia dismissal has no doubt caused some market adjustment, but miss st is awful. The backup can hand to lattimore 40 times and cover this. If anything i believe the dismissal of garcia will yield positive results for this team.

rainmaker82
    rainmaker82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

I think the Gamecocks cover this number. Heavy dose of Lattimore, and throw some up and let Jeffery make some plays. Garcia had talent, but dude did not have it upstairs. I think the team will be better with him dismissed. He seems like a me first kinda guy, and with that distraction gone it's got to help.

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

Doesn't S Car still control its own destiny in the SEC East?

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

i thouht SC was on a roll...looking good for the price

rofacapper
    rofacapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

85% on South Carolina and the line is down to -2.5. Mississippi State is definitely the play here. South Carolina still has problems, beating Kentucky by 50 doesn't do anything to fix them. Bad road team playing a road game in conference, I'll take the points.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Leaning miss st

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

Quote Originally Posted by JMUplayer View Post
    Doesn't S Car still control its own destiny in the SEC East?
    yea, tie with UGA as of now.. with SC owning the tiebreaker

anyone thats watched SC this yr knows this isnt a sure cover for the cocks, although with Garcia gone they should improve....
    but if Shaw gets injured their fukd

travismcilrath
    travismcilrath's Avatar Become A Pro!

sc covers

travismcilrath

easily

travismcilrath

they are pretty good

jpowderly
    I have alzheimer's disease
    jpowderly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

On the road with a new QB is asking for trouble. Miss st is starting a different QB he played in the second half last and went 11-13 and rallied the troops for a win, Good luck with your wagers .

spladle08
    spladle08's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know nobody gives a crap about my write-ups (maybe somebody else will do this one before tomorrow) but I think I will do one on this game, so many variables to account for, and is it just me or were people saying SC was the worst thing since unsliced bread just a few weeks ago. True the freshman QB pasted Kentucky but hell, who hasn't pasted Kentucky...and MSST is a tough place to play (one of LSU's closer games this year), either way it should be a very tough ball game, I am going to stay away but its not as clear cut as people are making it seem.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rofacapper View Post
    85% on South Carolina and the line is down to -2.5. Mississippi State is definitely the play here. South Carolina still has problems, beating Kentucky by 50 doesn't do anything to fix them. Bad road team playing a road game in conference, I'll take the points.
    What problems are you identifying here exactly?

QB upgrade, elite running back, and their defense has been the backbone of the team this year.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

I didn't see Shaw this last weekend, but from what I recall, he is anything but phenomenal...Miss State is garbage tho.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

new qb on road can cause problems....last week he threw 44 passes before breaking records...LOL.....who knows how he will show up////would help to be from the city and have a little info on this guy..............shaw that is

Pickma$ter
    Pickma$ter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

Quote Originally Posted by rofacapper View Post
    How does beating Georgia on the road make you a bad road team? Just following Line movement this year u would be broke. Miss st is the team with more problems...they needed 2 come back victories to beat LA Tech (at home) and UAB (Last in almost every category). Both teams are staring a new QB but only 1 is facing a real defense.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10440

i like it , and the over

DanL32
    DanL32's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm pretty sure south carolina controlled their own destiny last year too....and no matter how much of a "lock" you thought they were, they go to kentucky and lose on the road. Similar situation here.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

This game smells funny. The line came down thru a key number (3). I think the sharp money is on Miss St.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

my gut says take Mississippi State ML . I know this is one of the best teams South Carolina has had in awhile but if you follow South Carolina football they always lose games like this every year. Maybe this year it changes but they usually lose games on the road that they should win.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

not on the road there this will not be easy. Remember lsu had some problems there.
    i like state su on ml here. This is a classic sec looks to easy and pull your fuking hair out game because it doesnt make since. It will be high scoring

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

oh and georgia wins the east. That was a fluke loss to sc an that team has turned it on now

mstone897
    mstone897's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Quote Originally Posted by DanL32 View Post
    I'm pretty sure south carolina controlled their own destiny last year too....and no matter how much of a "lock" you thought they were, they go to kentucky and lose on the road. Similar situation here.
    That's a really different situation. They went on the road after upsetting the #1 team in the country. It's a pretty typical let down spot.

cowboyfan08
    cowboyfan08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

miss st

OldHickory
    OldHickory's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1355

SC will rally around Shaw and be greatful Garcia is gone. Spurrier will have them pumped up and Lattimore will run all day ...already got SC locked up -3

jpowderly
    I have alzheimer's disease
    jpowderly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

[quote=OldHickory;11855173]SC will rally around Shaw and be greatful Garcia is gone. Spurrier will have them pumped up and Lattimore will run all day ...already got SC locked up -3

What happen?

vegasbob
    vegasbob's Avatar Become A Pro!

wtf 4 ticks left sc gives up a safty 2 points you bet your money on this shit big fix here spurrier you cheat.