SportNut
    SportNut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Happy new year!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! WISHING A PROSPEROUS IN THE UP COMING YEAR!! THANKS ALL FOR A GREAT YEAR AND ALL YOUR HARDWORK!

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Happy New Year sportsnut...

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Happy New Year to you as well sir.

guru-t
    guru-t's Avatar Become A Pro!

Happy New Year to all of yall!All these "yalls".Yall can tell I'm from WVa huh?I want to let yall know that I've had a great time and very much appreciated all of yalls insights,advice,and hard work that yall have put into the selections that yall make.I really wish that I had came across the forum much sooner than I did.I use a local bookie that I've been betting with for about 8 yrs now.My dad used to and still does bet on football and he turned me onto my current bookie.I guess you can say that I've been brought up capping.The thing is that my bookie is talking about calling it quits after this year so I'll be looking for advice on the best book to open up an account with for next season.Once again,I appreciate the time and the support that you have all gave me since becoming a member.Still some cash to be made through the next week and wish yall the best of luck through the remaining games!