highflying
    highflying's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

San Jose St. vs BYU

I like SJ +14.5 in this. They have won last two games (CSU & NMSU). BYU hasn't beat any team by more than a touchdown.

Thoughts?

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Love that handicap. Take it man. BYU has even been playing worse than them just have 1 more win. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT BYU is going to be starting a better quarterback that lead a ccomeback against a good utah state team that almost beat auburn. That line will be hard for byu to win by. So overall a good pick man.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

San Jose starting running back out today with ankle injury

highflying
    highflying's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Close but SJ covered

Blazermaniac
    Blazermaniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1027

These clowns man. I went to bed cause they couldn't do sht. Nelson was crushing them all over the place...running, throwing..bootlegging. I turned it off after that last td in the second. And lord....hold and behold. Woke up...checked the score to see how bad they got beat. First thought my eyes deceived me...double checked the score...triple check the score. Did some simple math adding. And god damn motherfcker....the Spartans covered. Holly sht. Had those fools with the 14.5. God damn. Praise the lord boys. Praise the lord.

I'm going to start going to church from now on after the early games, the late games and Sunday night game. If church is close by then...oh well. Didn't say I didn't try.
    Last edited by Blazermaniac; 10-09-11 at 04:24 AM.