CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

It looks too easy to bet Oklahoma

In looking at this game everything points to Oklahoma, talent and experience and just about every sportscaster radio and T.V. say its an easy win and maybe a blow out.!! It is @ Texas and is a very big rivalry the spread is up to 11.! Is there any reason to bet the longhorns.???

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Probably a no play for me, but Texas and the points is what I'd take if I do play it.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    In looking at this game everything points to Oklahoma, talent and experience and just about every sportscaster radio and T.V. say its an easy win and maybe a blow out.!! It is @ Texas and is a very big Rivalry the spread is up to 11.! Is there any reason to bet the longhorns.???
    Dallas is a neutral site, equal distance to both campuses...

Vin_vermillion
    Vin_vermillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

too easy? The winner hasnt won by more than ten in like 9 years or something....how is okie too easy?

CappinTerp

Thats right Mac4Lyfe my mistake......................but still Texas may be worth a shot.

CappinTerp

Yes Vin but its a 11 point spread and may go higher.!!

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

If anything i'm going to wait until game time and see how many points Texas is getting thanks to the public pounding OK.

Told You So!
    Told You So!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

11 is a tough line in this rivalry game. Pound the money line on OU with no fear...

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Vin_vermillion View Post
    too easy? The winner hasnt won by more than ten in like 9 years or something....how is okie too easy?

this series has only been close recently

it used to be OU destroying texas by like 30 points every year then UT beating up OU by about 20 or so and it's been close for the last few years

I think OU will win this by somewhere between 7-17, 11 points is a ton and texas defense is too good to allow a blowout... the spread is a coin flip in this game IMO