Vin_vermillion
    Vin_vermillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

And another thing

I dont give a crap what anyone says. Put Boise St or TCU in the Big Ten or SEC or Big 12 and they BECOME AVERAGE. I'm tired of all of this POLITICALLY CORRECT BS!

They get up for a couple big games a year and then they pound on team that are similar to what LSU, BAMA, OSU, Wisconsin, USC all play the first two weeks of the season.

They play SHITTY GEORGIA and VA TECH TEAMS and act like they will "play anybody anytime" GMAFB

SO TIRED OF THE MEDIA PLAYING UP THIS CRAP. Gordon GEE was right. They play little sisters of the poor each week, and then they get up for a damn bowl game against a team that could care less about being there, and they win it because the other TEAM COULD GIVE A FLYING EFF ABOUT PLAYING BOISE ST

LET'S NOT GET ALL RILED UP HERE _ JUST ADMIT IT - you guys ALL THINK THE SAME THING BUT I AM THE ONLY ONE WITH the BALLS to SAY IT!

hahanson
    hahanson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Completley agree

Vin_vermillion
    Vin_vermillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

thank god - someone wasnt afraid to say it.

SugarDaddy
    SugarDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

AMEN!!!!

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

agree 100% with everything except for the fact that no one else has the balls to say it. i've been pointing out for years that Boise plays in a high school stadium yet bitches that no one wants to schedule a home and home with them, as if other teams should be forced to throw away hundreds of thousands of bucks to service Boise's endless inferiority complex.

rainmaker82
    rainmaker82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Word. I would love for them to have to play good teams week in and week out.