One Unit Plays (13-16)(-4.75 units)
Two Unit Plays (5-5)(-6.10 units)
Three Unit Plays (6-5)(+1.50 units)

Overall Record (24-28)(-9.35 units)

Bounce back last week after a horrible week two weeks ago. I went 6-3 and picked up 6.60 units last week with the key winning both three unit best bet plays. Now I just suck instead of really sucking. Here is what I got for week six.

THURSDAY NIGHT

California +24 vs. Oregon (one unit)………..California has a pretty good history vs. the Ducks. I don’t think this game will be all that close, but Cal might just sneak under the number or get a backdoor cover. I will try it.

Over 65½ Californina/Oregon (two units)………….Would you be shocked if Oregon puts at least 50 on the board tonight? If that is the case we need just over two td’s from Cal. I really like this one. I think this one could reach 80.

FRIDAY NIGHT

I was going to play something on this just for some action, but my eyes will be glued to my phillies playing St louis. I will be so depressed if the phillies lose this game.

SATURDAY

Auburn +10 vs. Arkansas (three unit BEST BET)…………..As long as the books are going to give Auburn double digits, I am going to take them. Even though they looked horrible against average competition and they are young, it is still Auburn and they seem to play their best against SEC rivals. I am not expecting another outright win this week, but it could happen, I think they have a great shot at covering again. Grab the points.

Northwestern +7½ vs. Michigan (three unit BEST BET)………..Those who have followed my picks over the years know that I almost always take Northwestern when getting more than a TD and getting more than a TD at home usually makes them a best bet for me. Michigan looks unstoppable recently, but anytime you go on the road in the Big Ten you are in for a battle. Lets add the fact that this is Michigan’s first road game this year (who makes their schedule anyway?) I think it will come back to haunt them this week. Should be a shootout decided late in the fourth quarter. Grab the points.

Wyoming +12 vs. Utah State (two unit play)…………….I really don’t put much stock in this stuff, but everything I have read people are taking Wyoming, but this line just keeps climbing. If I am wrong about this game, Utah State will win by 30 or more points. If I am right about this game it will be super close and could go either way. I will go with my first instincts and take the generous points.

Florida +13½ vs. LSU (two unit play)…………This is the first time I have not gone with LSU this year. I just love their defense. I think it is right up there with Alabama. I just feel this is too many points. Florida has too many athletes to take it on the chin two weeks in a row. No, I don’t think they will win, but they will be in this game. Lsu is also due for a game where there might be some doubt in the fourth quarter. I think this is the weekend where they get a scare.

The rest of these a just small one unit plays.

S Mississippi +1 vs. Navy…………Better grab this now while they are still dogs, the line is dropping. I simply feel SMU is just the better team and should get a hard fought win.

Maryland +14 vs. Georgia Tech……….I like this Maryland team. I have no idea what happened to them against Temple. Georgia Tech is getting a ton of exposure and credit with their offense, but they seem to give up their share of points as well. This has the making of a shootout where getting two td’s will come into play.

I usually play more than this, but I am not feeling it outside of the above plays. Would love to get my deficit down to 4 or 5 units after Saturday night.

Good Luck Everybody!!