itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

TCU Super Frogs -4 @ San Diego St....

Give us a reason to not load up on the Frogs out West this weekend?

TCU has lost on the road to upstart Baylor early....and the upset loss in OT to nearby rival SMU last weekend.

Now they head out to San Diego and should win by a TD or more I think. Healthy Wesley back at RB unless I've missed news he's out again.

TCU is 5-0 in their five trips to Qualcomm Stadium in San Diego.

The Frogs have never lost to San Diego State (6-0), and are riding an 11-game MWC road winning streak.

Gary Patterson has never lost to Aztecs head coach Rocky Long, 4-0 while Long was head coach of Mountain West foe New Mexico.

What do ya think boys...make this a larger than normal play this weekend?

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

I would lean towards the over, SDST can put up some points up at home and TCU's D after last week is suspect at best. Plus what's the motivation for TCU? This is a team that was maybe 12th to start the season, now fallen off the map. Could be way off as TCU may roll 58-0 but trying to give you food for thought. Best of luck.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by stikymess View Post
    I would lean towards the over, SDST can put up some points up at home and TCU's D after last week is suspect at best. Plus what's the motivation for TCU? This is a team that was maybe 12th to start the season, now fallen off the map. Could be way off as TCU may roll 58-0 but trying to give you food for thought. Best of luck.
    Yep I've thought about the focus and motivation side a little. Guess I'm just hoping that this being the last year in the MWC before the conference move the players will stay competitive minded enough to want to have momentum coming in next year and not be a 7-5 type team. Guess we'll know by halftime saturday.....TCU tends to start slow as hell so maybe they'll wake up enough to cover the 4.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tcu has no defense paschal is a stud but he doesnt play defense.... That jc corner they picked up still gets beat alot mccoy gets beat more than he should as a returning starter. The safety #6 is,blowing assignments and outside of that one de they have no pass rush....none ... Im done with this Tcu squad until they prove they can stop somebody. Tanner Brock still out at LB? Sdst is going to be a problem imo but gl patterson should have them ready to bounce back.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

That one De im talking about is #90 maponga sdst has offensive balance not good for tcu defense that has issues right now.

spladle08
    spladle08's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah I already posted about this elsewhere but to me the overwhelming play is the OVER. TCU has a good offense and a terrible defense, SDSU will put up points, I see both teams making it into the 30s... should be an easy over