pasta
    pasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1596

10-0 Last Sat. on Covers Forum

Tread with caution. I'm not a very good capper. That was beginners
    luck going 10-0. Here are my selections for this Sat.
    Bet with discreation. This is not your life savings.

Iowa +4
    Memphis +21
    Bowling Green +10
    Arizona St. -4
    Southern Miss +2.5
    Arizona -1.5
    Wake Forest +13
    Floida +14
    Washington St. +3.5
    TCu -4

GL

spladle08
    spladle08's Avatar Become A Pro!

No facts to back up what I'm about to say but...
    I like these picks: Wash State, Arizona, ASU, Bowling Green
    Dont Like these: TCU, Souther Miss,
    and Im indifferent about these: Florida, Iowa, Memphis, Wake Forest

Good luck my friend, another 10-0 day you might be the most popular guy on the forum

Coach Jake
    Winning
    Coach Jake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

Way to discredit opinions with opinions spladle.....10-0 where? There's no way you went 10-0 last week unless you were betting money lines and got lucky. Its easy for anyone to get online and say they went 10-0 last week, and the odds are that you're at least slightly embellishing, lol.

If you are really 10-0 then what trends are you betting on? What is it that you like about these teams?

I like Arizona and possibly S Miss, but alot of these games are straight trash games with trash teams.

Memphis, Bowling Green, Washington State, for real? You're seriously going to bet on Memphis?

Where are the big games, bro? No Boise, Oklahoma, Oregon, Stanford or nothing? These games wont even be on TV...

Please pick one and blow me away with your analysis, that's the only true way to get people on your bandwagon. Otherwise, claiming to go 10-0 last week while picking these teams with no explanation will just make you look crazy. Gimme the facts

JMF2479
    JMF2479's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

he just posted his first thread today. nothing to back up his claim. I want to believe him but I cannot. I am not a trying to bash anyone but I like to see facts.

spladle08
    spladle08's Avatar Become A Pro!

Coach Jake I posted my first 8 plays with break downs in a separate thread entitled something like "8 plays for this weekend" or something... I was just telling him I liked a few of his plays, didn't like a few, and had no reason to like/hate any of the others..my internet is slow right now so i cant put in the time/research out here in bfe to give his picks like Memphis a yay or nay.. and um you didn't put much besides your opinion into your response either unless Im missing something... sorry?

dozer
    dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!

who knows....i hope you did go 10-0 this weeks picks dont look too bad either.....good luck

pasta

Hey guys, look at Covers Forum for last week. 10-0. I'm not claiming to be the best capper in the world,
    I'm just giving you the picks that I like. We will have to see what happens. That's it. Bet with
    discreation. Lot's of luck to you.

pasta

Hey guys. Check out Cover Forum last week for my picks.
    I'm not claiming to be the best capper because I'm not.
    Best of luck to you all. Bet with discreation.

Coach Jake
    Winning

Quote Originally Posted by pasta View Post
    Hey guys, look at Covers Forum for last week. 10-0. I'm not claiming to be the best capper in the world,
    I'm just giving you the picks that I like. We will have to see what happens. That's it. Bet with
    discreation. Lot's of luck to you.
    Dont get me wrong im not trying to be mean, Im just curious in your info. If you're 10-0 than that should be expected. I just want to know why, and if you're good than maybe I can learn. No one is playing these games so I figure you know some stuff about these teams that we dont

Coach Jake
    Winning

Quote Originally Posted by spladle08 View Post
    Coach Jake I posted my first 8 plays with break downs in a separate thread entitled something like "8 plays for this weekend" or something... I was just telling him I liked a few of his plays, didn't like a few, and had no reason to like/hate any of the others..my internet is slow right now so i cant put in the time/research out here in bfe to give his picks like Memphis a yay or nay.. and um you didn't put much besides your opinion into your response either unless Im missing something... sorry?
    I know nothing about these teams, so Im just trying to find info, not discredit any. I saw your thread, it has alot of good stuff. You're playing 2 of these games, but theres not too much info out there on these other ones he posted. Memphis +21 vs Tulane? ok, why?

guy Fawkes
    guy Fawkes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Jake View Post

Where are the big games, bro? No Boise, Oklahoma, Oregon, Stanford or nothing? These games wont even be on TV...
    I don't think you meant it like this, but that is not a good way to choose games to cap.

I don't have a problem posting some picks, but I'd at least like a sentence or two to tell us what you see or what you're basing your picks on. Even if it's something like "I've never even heard of this other team lol!".

JMF2479
    JMF2479's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Hey guys. Check out Cover Forum last week for my picks.
    I'm not claiming to be the best capper because I'm not.
    Best of luck to you all. Bet with discreation.
    I'll be watching your plays. Good luck to you. I have lsu though. No way I could put my money on a freshman QB

davidx191
    davidx191's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

This is just some phaggot advertising his forum.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Jake View Post
    Only an imbecile thinks that the only games worth betting on are the ones on television...

22dsnyd22
    22dsnyd22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

why would you say where are the big games. bet wherever you find an edge...........

pasta

That is the whole point of betting. Why bet on a team that everyone else is betting on? I judge a team by their quarterback, yards gained vs yards given up. Vegas always inflates the line on these games no one bets on. Last week 4 of my better cappers I follow loved Navy vs Air Force. I loved AF but backed off because of these guys. Who won? Air Force, that's why I went 10-0. Good luck.

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

That is the whole point of betting. Why bet on a team that everyone else is betting on? I judge a team by their quarterback, yards gained vs yards given up. Vegas always inflates the line on these games no one bets on. Last week 4 of my better cappers I follow loved Navy vs Air Force. I loved AF but backed off because of these guys. Who won? Air Force, that's why I went 10-0. Good luck.
    not trying to be rude here...but if this is as far as you actually look into a game before betting it then there will be no more 10-0 days in your future. unless maybe you are just nabbing picks here and there from people who are actually doing the work? nothing wrong with that...but if you are betting a game simply because you read a writeup that took someone else a couple of hours to research, well maybe you should give them some credit. whatever though...just my opinion. hope you hit them all again.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Unfortunately guys like Pasta are a dime a dozen. He is 0-0 in here. That is all that counts. 90% of these guys do not wager at all. They just love to boast if they have a great week. If he did so well at some other forum, why is he posting in here all of a sudden? Why does he also warn people off of his picks and just claim that he is not good, yet boast about a `10-0 week, which in all likelyhood, did not happen? Sorry Charlie, but we have all been there, and seen that in here.

WebDesignFlorida
    WebDesignFlorida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

Like Iowa +4

Vin_vermillion
    Vin_vermillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

someone else has to be on covers as well to verify? seriously? I dont gamble, so I have no idea.