shooms79
    shooms79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2198

Sbr unite

Maybe I'm having a Jerry Macquire moment, but I wanted to say this, not that it will have a lot of influence or such. I have been an SBR member for about about a year, but really checking in the site out in the last 3 months. This site has a lot of hate and bickering on it. At the same token all cappers have ups and down. I just really hate that people hate on each other. Its hard enough beating the VIC with their lines and such. I primarily use this site as another view on games I cap and looking for angle I may have missed.
    I really think if we unite and focus, we can really hurt the books. When a capper posts and losses, its not the end of the world. Obviously someone on the other side won. I dont see why we just dont respect each other position and use that to our advantage.
    I, luckily, have had a great season thus far, and it is thanks partly to cappers on here as well as informative stats/write ups they post.
    In a sense, by bashing each other we are doing a disservice to ourselves. We prevent posts (from newbies and vets alike) and thus prevent a potential great source of information.
    In the end, this is very much a buyer beware market. If you tail/follow a bet, you really cant get upset if it loses. We are all grown adults and have to live with our consequences. If we lose, no need to lash out at others.
    With that being said, I know this post will get its fair share of eyes rolling and trolls...so to make it worth your while, I will post my picks thus far this week. I am not saying follow, I may very well lose all of them this week. In conclusion, if you are on my picks or the other, have a great season SBR and remember, always practice good MM.

ASU -4
    oregon -24
    alabama -28.5
    GT -13.5
    Iowa +3
    K state +3
    Neb -10
    TCU -4
    Illinois -13.5
    VT -7
    UH -3.5

New Orleans -6
    GB -5.5

My preference is to play teasers:
    Oregon -18
    Bama -22.5
    Iowa +9
    K state +9
    GB +1/2
    NO pick
    NYG -3.5
    bills +10

I hope this post reaches some people. I welcome input, posts, PMs, and such. Again, it is my intention not to post plays in hopes to sway people or convince people to bet with me, just share thoughts and ideas. After all, that's what a forum is for? RIGHT?

Best of luck this season SBR. Again, I cannot express enough how important money management is in sports betting.

Thank you

shooms79
    shooms79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2198

In addition, I dont have a posted record or such, nor do i claim to be an expert. If its any consolation, I am doing well in beat the prick