Sweatyguido
    Sweatyguido's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 463

Rice -2.5?

how can the lose to W. Michigan in their greatest game of date in their history in the NCAA? Giving less then a field goal, what does everyone think of this game, they should be able to win by equal or more than a TD

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

small lean to Rice...WMU is a veteran team, but I think Rice essentially being the home team, plus having more veteran playmakers on offense could be the difference...

guru-t
    guru-t's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love Rice here!It's the Dillard and Clement show!Something like 48-34

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

This spread scares me, because Rice seems SO obvious to me.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8305

At first look it almost screams the the "L" word ill have to look at this one a little closer!!!! When I first looked @ this I was going to hit this one hard now a small play either way !!!!!!!!!!!!

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Yeah, I'm on Rice too. I think it's a pretty strong play. Thinking of bumping it up to 2 units.

jraines
    jraines's Avatar Become A Pro!

pounding rice here, just like la tech!!! biggest money makers of the bowl season right here

stuartfl
    stuartfl's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm liking western Michigan. Rice was +13 in turnover margin (lucky if you ask me) and they scored 5 defensive touchdowns off of those turnovers (to no defensive TD’s by their opponents).

Rice simply hasn’t been able to stop mediocre or good teams from scoring a ton of points against them. Rice allowed 35 points to a mediocre Memphis offense, and the Owl allowed 40 points to a slightly worse than average Southern Miss attack, gave up 44 points to a mediocre UTEP offense. The only teams that did not score at least 35 points against Rice were teams that were considerably below average offensively (SMU, North Texas, Tulane, Army, and Marshall).