Coach Jake
    Winning
    Coach Jake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

Stanford -26.5 Clemson -21

2 Good looking plays, any obvious problems? any injuries?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

None that I know of, though B.C is 6-1 away vs an opponent off a S/U dog win and Clemson is 2-9 vs an opponent off of a S/U favorite loss. I would look at the total, as B.C. does have a decent defense, as does Clemson.

Coach Jake
    Winning
    Coach Jake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

wow, I know less about the BC game, but I know Colorado is thin and is hurting after losing to Washington state...that looked like their last chance to win another game this whole year

CPJFTW
    CPJFTW's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do NOT take clemson -21. This is the ACC, and BC is a very weak, absolutely shitty opponent this year, boasting exactly 1 win, against a creampuff schedule.

This is EXACTLY the kind of game clemson loses in the ACC....Every year. I'm not kidding...every year.

I'm not saying they will lose, but I think it will be "closer than the experts think"...and 21 points is a lot to cover in a conference away game. Even against BC...

This week, meh...It's a trap.
    Last edited by CPJFTW; 10-02-11 at 09:42 PM.

mstone897
    mstone897's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Quote Originally Posted by CPJFTW View Post
    Do NOT take clemson -21. This is the ACC, and BC is a very weak, absolutely shitty opponent this year, boasting exactly 1 win, against a creampuff schedule.

This is EXACTLY the kind of game clemson loses in the ACC....Every year. I'm not kidding...every year.

I'm not saying they will lose, but I think it will be "closer than the experts think"...and 21 points is a lot to cover in a conference away game. Even against BC...

This is the type of game every ACC team loses every year. It might not be this week, but Clemson will F up a game with a couple td spread that the public favors them.

CPJFTW

I'm just trying to deter the casual guys who think this is a "LOCK" being a top 10 team against little ol' BC. Clemson could very well win by 30....or lose by 1. It's the ACC, and like I said, it's EXACTLY the kind of game clemson is notorious for losing outright, let alone winning by a 21 point spread.

That's a lot of points in ACC land...

My GT is -15 vs little ol' merryland, a team that lost by 30 to temple and gave up 46972068921357 rushing yards to them....and I'm staying away from placing big money on that with a ten footpole. Though out of spirit I probably will put up 100 out of fan pride..But I'm not daring to put GT -15 in my parlay$ for sat...
    Last edited by CPJFTW; 10-02-11 at 09:57 PM.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

clemson in the worst letdown spot imaginable with 3 striaght huge games and wins and a very young team. bc +21 is my favorite play this week and the only one i have locked so far. i see clemson winning by about 10-14.

CPJFTW

I tend to lean with trinity, I may put BC +24ish or so in a teaser..

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

Only real problem is that its ACC football. At home vs. BC just *feels* like the kinda game a team like Clemson would lose straight up. I still can't trust this team after they struggled vs. Wofford.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

bc/clemson this year is a mirror of bc/florida state last year. same exact thing.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by CPJFTW View Post

klrqn
    klrqn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

shit i have Stanford at -30 1/2 ! not that i don't think they should cover but danggg that's a few more points! still gonna throw something on it Stanford has been winning me $$$ all year riding this train till the wheels come off!