jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Air Force/Colorado St

Another tough one tonight

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

I think, on paper, that Colorado State is the better team... not sure about the 62 over/under... to me that seems to be a real tough number...

why
    why's Avatar Become A Pro!

If I bet, I sure as hell and riding someone else's opinion, because my college football expertise is nonexistant.

why
    why's Avatar Become A Pro!

"and should be am" riding

Relentless
    Relentless's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1488

Like Air Force

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Well I had good fortune after posting my play here yesterday so I'll try it again, these look like two fairly evenly matched teams talent wise but I am betting CSU because of the home field and the way the teams match up. Watching them last week Air Force has a terrible pass defense and were lucky to be playing a running team lke Utah, but now they are a catching a CSU team that moved the ball through the air better against the Gophers than Purdue, and better against Colorado than the U. Colorado St. also would prefer to go against a predominately running team and that is what they will get, on the total I don't really know, I don't see many punts but it depends too much on strategy how fast they will score.

Buying points is the best value on this game CSU -2.5 -130

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

no real opinion here...

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Colorado St. has already announced that they are going to load up to stop the run, because they feel they played too passively last year in their loss at Air Force. Thus, it will be up to the Air Force passing game to beat them. Though much improved, I'm not sure AF QB Carney and company will be able to match scores with CSU QB Holland and star WR Anderson. I'm not playing either side, but if forced to, I would lay the points.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I might try Col St basically because of home field and better offense