guru-t
    guru-t's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn yall!Fade me!

If you do that you will be rich.My slump continued with that horrible over for tonights game.Thats 4 losers in a row for me now which makes me a putrid 2-4 on the bowl year.Can't dwell on it though.Been in slumps before and have faith in my capping abilities to come out of it and come out strong.Sounds like a broken record!C-Mich didn't come close to looking like the same team on offense.QB didn't run the ball one time in the 1st half.Ran it all over the place in the 2nd half!Can't understand the play calling.Gotta give Fla Atl credit though.Lots of games to go and lots of money to still be had.I'm not a whiner.I'm just going to grind out a win tomorrow and I'll be back on track.Congrats to those who had Fla-Atl and the under!Nice job.Should have took your advice pags!

SportNut
    SportNut's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on the same boat, brother.

guru-t

I'll keep posting my plays though.I have all the confidence in the world in myself.Still playing with a descent roll but it's dwendling.

skieracer
    skieracer's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think i play nc +2 WISCONSN+6 AND CALI -10 THATS A WINNER WHAT U THINK SPORTS GUY WISH I COULD GET PAGS TO GIVE SOME ADIVISE ON THESE TEAMS TO

guru-t

Quote Originally Posted by skieracer View Post
    i think i play nc +2 WISCONSN+6 AND CALI -10 THATS A WINNER WHAT U THINK SPORTS GUY WISH I COULD GET PAGS TO GIVE SOME ADIVISE ON THESE TEAMS TO
    HAHA!Looks good skieracer!I'm going the complete opposite.The way I've been going you're probably in good shape!

skieracer
    skieracer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Haha well gl luck tomorrow

CBBPhenom
    CBBPhenom's Avatar Become A Pro!

oregon +3 $$$$$