bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Ohio state is the most PATHETIC HOME TEAM I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

This game is just incredible!!!!!!!

are you phucking kidding me??????This ohio state coach needs to be fired.This is one pathetic team.

If they lose this game im going to scream.I have a huge parlay with illinois and ohio state.I already had to fight to win that illy game and now this with ohio state????????????This is a joke

OSU HAS NO QB.THIS TEAM IS A MESS!!!!!!!

SPARTY LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE GOING TO WIN EASY!

thenatti
    thenatti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

The fact you actually put money on the Buckeyes today shows me you didn't do any homework...

Buckeye fan here and I hope they come back and win, but I wouldn't bet anyone elses money on the Buckeyes let alone my own.

Good Luck!

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Lifelong Buckeye fan as well but this had the makings of an ugly game, sadly it's even worse than I expected. I have a feeling there will be quite a few of these over the next couple years while they dig their way out of the Tat mess.

MarkDee
    MarkDee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I can't watch the game, just a ticker and I was gona start a thread about wtf is happining... Why can't they score???

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are you f'in retarded?

You are just realizing this NOW? AFTER YOU BET ON THEM?

They barely beat Toledo, they got hammered by Miami FL---you know, the same Miami, FL that is struggling right now to beat Bethune Cookman at home. In fact, Bethune Cookman scored more TDs against Miami, than Ohio State did.

Did you just wake the **** up and flip a coin, and say "YEAH, Ohio State it is!". Anyone who saw tOSU play knew this was coming.

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

If ohio state loses you are going to scream

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lolz... Miller will be good hes a freshman

Bigphil662
    Bigphil662's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1959

I dont think I ever seen a game dominated like Michigan St. has and only win by 3 points. This should have been a 30 or 40 point victory. I think Michigan St. was doing everything they could to let Ohio St. stay in the game. I had Michigan St. but this game should have been well in hand by half time. If Ohio St. recovered that onside kick this could have been a real bad beat.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice call moron.

Brilliant.