kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

Minnesota @ Michigan

Minnesota @ Michigan
    Big 10 conference game between Michigan(4-0) and visiting Minnesota (1-3); Michigan is riding on a 4 wins at home with great momentum for a 5-0 as they are aiming for the Big 10 champs title. While Minnesota's season is on the slide big time, this will be just another meaningless game for them to move on.

Michigan -19.5

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

I teased Minnesota to +27 with Northwestern +17. Big 12 matchup, both qbs are somewhat similar (both complete a low % of their passes....around 50% and both are the focal point of their respective offenses as scrambling qb's). Minnesota is very good against the run, not so good against the pass. And in all of their games Minnesota has kept it close (largest margin of defeat is 13). I see it being between a 2 to 3 td game win for Mich at home at the most

I am Happy
    I am Happy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

These teams play in the Big 10

Venom OG
    Venom OG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 514

hey kob, i tailed u some in the nba this year both here and at another forum so I just wanted to throw it out there that while I don't hate your pick today, the best play for this game is UNDER 54.

michigan has allowed only 27 points in its last 11 quarters, including three quarters against notre dame.

michigan has averaged only 29.5 ppg in its last two games, both home games vs. smaller conference teams. they scored 35 points vs. notre dame only because notre dame was up three scores and as a result was not aggressive on defense for 2+ quarters.

in the western michigan game, michigan scored 34 but had TWO defensive touchdowns, including a tipped ball interception run back for a touchdown.

michigan's general gameplan has been and will be to run the ball.

michigan's defensive fundamentals have noticeably improved from last year, and i do not expect them to give up more than 14 points vs. a stagnant minnesota offense.

minnesota is averaging 23 ppg with three of their four games being at home vs. north dakota state, new mexico state, and miami of ohio.

i have the wolverines here 31-10.

just my thoughts. play it if you like it! BOL

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

Quote Originally Posted by kobstopa View Post
    Minnesota @ Michigan Big 10 conference game between Michigan(4-0) and visiting Minnesota (1-3); Michigan is riding on a 4 wins at home with great momentum for a 5-0 as they are aiming for the Big 10 champs title. While Minnesota's season is on the slide big time, this will be just another meaningless game for them to move on. Michigan -19.5
    score: 58-0 Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by Venom OG View Post
    hey kob, i tailed u some in the nba this year both here and at another forum so I just wanted to throw it out there that while I don't hate your pick today, the best play for this game is UNDER 54. michigan has allowed only 27 points in its last 11 quarters, including three quarters against notre dame. michigan has averaged only 29.5 ppg in its last two games, both home games vs. smaller conference teams. they scored 35 points vs. notre dame only because notre dame was up three scores and as a result was not aggressive on defense for 2+ quarters. in the western michigan game, michigan scored 34 but had TWO defensive touchdowns, including a tipped ball interception run back for a touchdown. michigan's general gameplan has been and will be to run the ball. michigan's defensive fundamentals have noticeably improved from last year, and i do not expect them to give up more than 14 points vs. a stagnant minnesota offense. minnesota is averaging 23 ppg with three of their four games being at home vs. north dakota state, new mexico state, and miami of ohio. i have the wolverines here 31-10. just my thoughts. play it if you like it! BOL
    thank man, good write up
    you weren't far off.