The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Jimmy Clausen

He's looking like Peyton Manning out there. Hawaii needs to pressure his ass all day long in the 2nd half and maybe they'll have a shot at winning (their QB needs to start making smarter decisions with teh ball and their defense needs to get their heads out of their asses). Clausen can't handle the pressure. I don't care what he's doing now. He's still overrated and was still overhyped coming out of high school. The dude is not THIS good.

MSUSpartan32
    MSUSpartan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 805

He is an overrated punk. What he does vs. a team like this is irrelevant. He has been at the helm for 2 of the most embarssing years in the history of ND football.

demize21
    demize21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

Quote Originally Posted by The_Kid View Post
    He's looking like Peyton Manning out there. Hawaii needs to pressure his ass all day long in the 2nd half and maybe they'll have a shot at winning (their QB needs to start making smarter decisions with teh ball and their defense needs to get their heads out of their asses). Clausen can't handle the pressure. I don't care what he's doing now. He's still overrated and was still overhyped coming out of high school. The dude is not THIS good.

did you hear espn announcer jimmy SANTA clausen
    too funny im on notre dame so i hope the just rune the time sown no more scores cause i also have a teaser ND+3 U55

guru-t
    guru-t's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MSUSpartan32 View Post
    He is an overrated punk. What he does vs. a team like this is irrelevant. He has been at the helm for 2 of the most embarssing years in the history of ND football.
    Exactly!I was waiting for somebody to be all over Clausen's nuts and here they come.Weak secondary for Hawaii.Yall know ND is some shit!1 win in 16 tries?Get the fuk outta here!

MSUSpartan32

It's pretty sad when the defining moment of your college football career at such a storied program is leading a 6-6 team to a win over Hawaii on Christmas Eve.

guru-t

It's pretty sad when the defining moment of your college football career at such a storied program is leading a 6-6 team to a win over Hawaii on Christmas Eve.
    Yeah!No shit!Now we got to hear Espn the rest of the night talking this is ND back bull****.Both these teams are some trash!B line!!!!

abc
    abc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I agree that ND is complete crap, but Hawaii isn't looking better. lol

MSUSpartan32

Oh, there is no doubt that Hawaii looks awful. That is what makes Claussen's antics funnier to me....

The_Kid

It pisses me off that Clausen thinks he's the absolute sh*t now just because he's tearing apart a weak Hawaii secondary. Give me a break. He still hasn't brought a national championship to ND yet... I thought he promised 4 of them when he signed his LOI to play for them.

guru-t

Yeah.I like the way that f\*g looks over at the Hawaii sideline after he makes a play acting like a badass.What a fairy!

guru-t

It pisses me off that Clausen thinks he's the absolute sh*t now just because he's tearing apart a weak Hawaii secondary. Give me a break. He still hasn't brought a national championship to ND yet... I thought he promised 4 of them when he signed his LOI to play for them.
    All he has done is bring a top notch bowl win to ND over Hawaii!Sarcastic of course!

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

there's a reason Clausen was the number one high school QB prospect a couple of years ago...he's definitely underachieved in his career but tonight showed how much upside he truly has...

keitht
    keitht's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

gotta start somewhere

don't remember very many freshman or sophmore quartebacks leading team to a 9 or ten win season.... you will be hearing alot from this kid in the next two years........ then you will see him playing on sundays... get used to it.... you probably took hawaii like a dumbass.....

keitht
    keitht's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

id be mad to if i wasted money on hawaii.... these two teams were never in the same league.... you give charlie weiss a month to prepare, and he will nail your ass every time..... luck of the irish babeeeeeeeeeee..........

guru-t

Quote Originally Posted by keitht View Post
    id be mad to if i wasted money on hawaii.... these two teams were never in the same league.... you give charlie weiss a month to prepare, and he will nail your ass every time..... luck of the irish babeeeeeeeeeee..........
    You sound like a gay Irish fan.I agree Hawaii was out of their league but listen to yourself.You are a ND fan talking shit because you beat Hawaii.ND is now a slum football program if you guys are so proud of that one.Bottem line is that this is equivilant to the Cubs winning the World Series or something for yall.I guarantee you some true Irish fans didn't even watch the game.I'm a Mountaineer and we are more of a football program that ND is now.CMON Keith!I thought ND was suppose to be better than that as far as bragging because you beat a WAC school in a trash bowlAnd don't worry.I did bet on Hawaii but beleive me.I'm not sweatin that!

guru-t

Quote Originally Posted by keitht View Post
    You mean he needed a month to prepare for Syracuse?A week wasn't enough against that high-powered Big East schooll?AT HOME!!!!!!!!!

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by guru-t View Post
    You mean he needed a month to prepare for Syracuse?A week wasn't enough against that high-powered Big East schooll?AT HOME!!!!!!!!!
    Guru, I am not an Irish fan, but I am not going to let that cloud my judgment.

ND is the second youngest team in 1-A. They started 6 true freshmen this year. They also started an additional 6 sophs. 92% of all their TDs were scored by either freshmen or sophs.

If you are going to hate on ND, this is the time to do it, because they are going to be very difficult to beat in the next 2-3 years.

Fatty may have struggled, but he has recruited lights out the last two years.

guru-t

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Guru, I am not an Irish fan, but I am not going to let that cloud my judgment.

ND is the second youngest team in 1-A. They started 6 true freshmen this year. They also started an additional 6 sophs. 92% of all their TDs were scored by either freshmen or sophs.

If you are going to hate on ND, this is the time to do it, because they are going to be very difficult to beat in the next 2-3 years.

Fatty may have struggled, but he has recruited lights out the last two years.
    I'll hate on that trash every year.All I'm saying is that ND is suppose to be a powerhouse and a win in the Hawaii bowl doesn't mean shit martin!Until they have one of those seasons they will still be trash.My mountaineers are more of a powerhouse right now than that trash!The Irish will start off 0-1 next season against Nevada and all the questions will start right back up.I can see it now.After the Irish lose,it'll be the irish looked so good in their bowl game last year and they looked like they were going to turn the corner but......

The_Kid

ND will not be good in the next couple years. They played a cupcake schedule this year and their wins included teams like Washington (0-12), San Diego State University (I didn't even know they had a team), and even Syracuse... AT home. I think next year they scheduled Washington State and Washington again. Give me a break. Clausen is still overrated despite his performance in this bowl game. I love how the announcers just like fell in love with the kid and gave him so much praise. Good grief... tell me when he beats a real opponent and leads ND to a 10+ win season.

PsychoQ
    PsychoQ's Avatar Become A Pro!

CLAUSEN is TRASH.. was'ne he the number one qb coming out of high school? He better start traying out for the afl teams cause he will never see the nfl. Someone said earlier in this post about him bringing a national title to nd. Give me a break Mr. Clausen wont see one in his life time. ND will never be what they use to be there standards are to high for any top prospects to come play there kids arnt worried about grades if there good on the field they will get a a big offer to play for a big time program. and im sorry unless ND is not a big time progam yes it is a hunor to play there but Noone wants to play there..

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

ND will not be good in the next couple years. They played a cupcake schedule this year and their wins included teams like Washington (0-12), San Diego State University (I didn't even know they had a team), and even Syracuse... AT home. I think next year they scheduled Washington State and Washington again. Give me a break. Clausen is still overrated despite his performance in this bowl game. I love how the announcers just like fell in love with the kid and gave him so much praise. Good grief... tell me when he beats a real opponent and leads ND to a 10+ win season.

You didn't know San Diego State had a football team?

Ever hear of some guy named Marshall Faulk? He played for them.

You know who began their coaching careers at San Diego State?

Two guys...John Madden, and Joe Gibbs...they both have Super Bowl rings, and another guy named Don Coryell.

Kids today....they don't know the game.
    Last edited by MartinBlank; 12-26-08 at 08:32 PM.

The_Kid

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    You didn't know San Diego State had a football team?

Ever hear of some guy named Marshall Faulk? He played for them.

You know who began their coaching careers at San Diego State?

Two guys...John Madden, and Joe Gibbs...they both have Super Bowl rings, and another guy named Don Coryell.

Kids today....they don't know the game.
    It's called sarcasm.