SportsLockPicks
    SportsLockPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

Middling The Notre Dame/Hawaii Bowl Game

vip.com is one of my books...they give a free point to favorite teams so at the beginning of the season i marked the fav's as ND and Florida because they get the most blind bettors...so i can get Notre Dame at -1 right now and later get hawaii +3...if anyone else could do this..would you try to play both sides?

obama our lord
    obama our lord's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SportsLockPicks View Post
    vip.com is one of my books...they give a free point to favorite teams so at the beginning of the season i marked the fav's as ND and Florida because they get the most blind bettors...so i can get Notre Dame at -1 right now and later get hawaii +3...if anyone else could do this..would you try to play both sides?
    The only way you are going to win both bets is if Notre Dame wins by exactly 2. I'd just take Hawaii with the points.

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

middles happen once in a blue moon
    i really thought about trying to middle the boise game last night

i was gonna take tcu on the ml and then buy boise up to +4
    but i didnt pull the trigger and naturally it hits

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

He would win at ND -1 and Hawaii +3, the double up would happen if ND won buy 2, but he would also be limiting his risk on the entire game. I actually like the move, but I really believe Hawaii will win outright. Take Hawaii plus the points and we will have nice start to bankroll for Christmas Day NBA, I have a bunch that are shaping up to be amazing plays.