One Unit Plays (10-14)(-5.55 units)
Two Unit Plays (4-6)(-5.90 units)
Three Unit Plays (4-5)(-4.50 units)

Overall Record (18-25)(-15.95 units)

2-8 dropping 13.50 units last week. Probably one of my worst weeks in years. I really dug myself a hole now. Time to get the shovels out and start digging.

THURSDAY NIGHT

Pittsburgh +3 vs S Florida (one unit play)…………If Pitt could play just three quarters and not have to play the 4th quarter, they would have a pretty good team. If the panthers are to turn their season around, tonight at home vs a ranked team is the perfect place to do it. Of course the way my season and Pitt’s season has gone so far, S Florida will come back in the last quarter and win this game by 1 or 2 points. That is why this is only a one unit play for me. Otherwise I would put more on it.

FRIDAY NIGHT

Utah St +7½ vs BYU (one unit play)…………I am not going to over react to BYU’s win last week. I still don’t think they are that good. I love getting that extra half point, I think that is what suckered me in. I can picture a seven point win and no more.

SATURDAY’S PLAYS

Northwestern +8½ vs Illinois (3 unit BEST BET)…………Over the past few years, there is something I love about taking Northwestern as a dog. I have been very good at picking my spots with them. I have no idea how this team lost to Army two weeks ago and I think that is the reason they are getting this many points. Yes Illinois is undefeated, but I just am not a believer in them yet. Northwestern is supposed to get their QB back this week and if he is healthy and effective they will certainly cover and maybe even win this one.

Arizona +12½ vs USC (3 unit BEST BET)………..I think USC is way over rated this year and they are no where near the team of years past. From what I have read, they cannot defend the pass and passing is what Arizona does best. I am just keeping it simple in this one and not over thinking it and grabbing the generous points in what may be a shootout.

Auburn +10 vs S Carolina (2 unit play)……………..I may be wrong, but hasn’t S Carolina always been a great dog and a poor favorite. Yes Auburn is down this year, but they are still 3-1 and get a chance to prove something to the rest of the nation. All SEC games are tough and this line just feels kind of ridiculous to me. I think Auburn finds a way to keep this one close.

Mississippi St +7 ½ (-120) vs Georgia (2 unit play)……………Bought the hook. Why not take a touchdown when you have two of the most disappointing teams in the country playing each other. Both thought they would be much better than 2-2 at this point. Like the above game, I think the SEC competition bring out the best in each other. This one just smells like a close game to me. Then again my nose has not been working too well lately. LOL

The rest of these are one unit plays with no write-ups.

Wake Forest -2½ vs Boston College
Nebraska +9½ vs Wisconsin
Virginia -16 vs Idaho

There are other ones I like that I could put a unit on, but they way I have been losing I better stop with what I have. Even those one unit plays add up when you lose enough of them.

Good Luck Everybody!!