South Florida -2.5 -110 (Bookmaker)

YTD: 21-16, +5.62

ram1502
    ram1502's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    South Florida -2.5 -110 (Bookmaker)

YTD: 21-16, +5.62
    I like USF too but I just can't get past the move to 2.5. Looks to me like the books are begging u to take USF. However, I don't see Pitt beating bj and his crew. Who knows. GL regardless!

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Your right about the game....... USF - 2.5 but hey ^ didn't they open at +2.5 ? ...that would be begging you. GL tonight..

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by ram1502 View Post
    I like USF too but I just can't get past the move to 2.5. Looks to me like the books are begging u to take USF. However, I don't see Pitt beating bj and his crew. Who knows. GL regardless!
    What do you mean? Line is rising and trending toward -3. USF opened -2.

Jerrod
    Jerrod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

On it as well good luck tonight

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

LT---usually you can talk football with you, you don't seem to be one of the "Sensitive Sally's" on here----so, I have to ask. Why USF?

I am all over Pitt-----and maybe there is something I am missing.

I am usually not a big fan of common opps---but having watched both teams play ND-----I can't help but seeing a much better Pitt football team. ND shredded USF for 550 yards, but the Irish struggled against Pitt. Likewise, I thought Pitt's passing game could potentially cause USF problems.

What am I missing that you see?

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's actually right...in some places pittsburgh actually opened up as a 2 point favorite but this didn't last long, and very soon USF became the fave. Not everywhere but mirage mgm this was the case

And I have the EXACT same thoughts MartinBlank...saw that usf/nd game and take away the nd turnovers and they win that game with ease imo. I just feel that USF is somewhat overrated and in this short week traveling to pitt may not be a good spot for them....sensori is as scary as they get for any pitt backers but they have their backs against the wall and could easily be 4-0. I think he's due for a better full-game performance and bj daniels is due for a turnover-prone performance, which he has yet to have this season but everyone knows he's more than capable of doing so. I'm all over PITT in this one too
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    LT---usually you can talk football with you, you don't seem to be one of the "Sensitive Sally's" on here----so, I have to ask. Why USF?

I am all over Pitt-----and maybe there is something I am missing.

I am usually not a big fan of common opps---but having watched both teams play ND-----I can't help but seeing a much better Pitt football team. ND shredded USF for 550 yards, but the Irish struggled against Pitt. Likewise, I thought Pitt's passing game could potentially cause USF problems.

What am I missing that you see?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Pittsburgh offense is out off sync in Graham's spread offense, they should improve as the season goes on, but they are not there yet. The best part about the Pitt offense has been the running of the "other" Graham, but USF defense is good enough to stuff him and dare Sunseri to suddenly get his timing down with his receivers. Remember that Sunseri was recruited by Wannstedt and he holds on to the ball too long for a spread quarterback.

Sambooka
    Sambooka's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'm on South Florida too...

Good luck LT

ram1502

I'm seeing an opener of USF -3?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by ram1502 View Post
    I'm seeing an opener of USF -3?
    Technically, Bookmaker opened it as a PK.

ram1502

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Technically, bookmaker opened it as a PK.
    I'm seeing 3 at most Vegas books?

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Sunseri is a horrible QB. If you don't live here, or haven't seen him play more than one snap, than you don't know how incredibly awful he is. Think once Pitt falls 2 or 3 games under .500 and the season is lost, you will see the QB change.

LT stole my thunder on it, but Sunsucki was recruited by the stache to hand the ball off 35 times a game and throw it off play action 12 times a game.

He sucks.