drmambo
    drmambo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

Semi-New to handicapping

I have been monitoring my picks on handicapperwatchdog and I am doing pretty well since I started on there. I want to start posting some of my picks on here to help out my fellow brethren who are trying to make money off the books. I hope this would be where I would post my picks for college football but I will also track myself and my picks. Feel free to check out my record on HCWD.

I also love to get feedback on all the games. There are some good cappers on here I hope to learn from. Good luck and lets break the bank!

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Lets see whatcha got kid.

BOL

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Post your picks in a thread. It is that simple.

I wouldn't direct anyone to another site though---that starts to smell like wannabetoutitis.

zuluhead1``1
    zuluhead1``1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hit is with picks. It is usually a good idea to fill is in on why you are picking the teams that you are. I would also suggest keeping a spreadsheet with your picks and you bankroll changes. I have one that date back 7 years, it helps a lot, especially with money managment. As always, BOL!

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Welcome aboard mate

romoney
    College Hoop Time
    romoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

there are trolls here...but dont be discouraged....post plays...win or lose...its all for the game and money winning...either they follow or they dont...simple..