SBRPicks
    SBRPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

South Florida/Pitt: SBRtv College Football Experts' Preview Analysis

The SBRtv College Football Experts' Roundtable kicked off its Week 5 preview with a look at the Thursday night South Florida/Pitt showdown.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Doesn't work on iPhone...

Fix this shit HG...

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

Come on guys! That audio is horrible once again!! ou can t fi ure out what th ell ey are saying wh you c nly hear ev te !!

The second guy cam in loud and clear for his 10 seconds, but the first guy you couldn't hear half of what he said. Are you still on AOL??? IPHONE?? Even without him doing video it was still a poor connection.

I was about to watch the other videos for Saturday, but I am not going to get a headache listening to that quality of audio. I'll check out the first one and see what happens...

SBRPicks
    SBRPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by balls2wall View Post
    Come on guys! That audio is horrible once again!! ou can t fi ure out what th ell ey are saying wh you c nly hear ev te !!

The second guy cam in loud and clear for his 10 seconds, but the first guy you couldn't hear half of what he said. Are you still on AOL??? IPHONE?? Even without him doing video it was still a poor connection.

I was about to watch the other videos for Saturday, but I am not going to get a headache listening to that quality of audio. I'll check out the first one and see what happens...

Yes we were not happy with the audio problems either. We tried to troubleshoot for a long time, but kept getting the audio drop-outs. We do apologize! We know how annoying it is. We always try to make sure the audio is as good as it can be, but sometimes we have to go with what we have.

Thanks for your interest and for your feedback! Please let us know whatever you like or dislike in the future. Thanks!

- SBRtv Staff

soonerstud7804
    Fade the FishStick
    soonerstud7804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

this audion sucks monkey balls...maybe sbr should post the transcript...