spladle08
    spladle08's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looking for 5 solid games!!! Help

We did this on the MLB page for a 3 or 4 teamer and had semi luck, would have hit 3 of 4 parlays if it wasnt for them damn cardinals (teach me to play a "lock" over multiple bets)... sigh anyways I've already got like 17u in play this weekend and its not even wednesday so since im such a degen and feel the urge to bet despite having plenty in play already, I would like to make one, 4 or 5 team 3u parlay to be at an even 20u and have a chance at a big sexy win. every weekend in college I pick my own 4 and 5 teamers completely independent of each other and do the ole 3-1 and 4-1 thinking how do I miss 1 game in both, I should have used a game from the other (easier said than done) anyways I figured you guys have some good insight and can suggest some "locks" and we can create a pretty sexy parlay? Good luck all

Early lean for a 5 teamer goes to:
    Georgia Tech -11
    TT/KU ov 67
    Stanford -20.5
    Clemson +7
    Arizona+13.5

Nothing is set in stone... just seems legit.. other games that could be switched in for Clemson or Zona could be
    Wisc/Nebraska ov 57 (I see Wisc scoring in Mid 30s fo sho)
    OU/Ball State ov 61... OU can score, but when they get in "score" mode, they sometimes forget about defense
    Baylor -3 @ KSU, (KSU may be in a let down spot, and Ole Bob Griffin III is an animal)
    Northern ILL -9 vs CMU (Northern Ill forgot what defense is, CMU forgot what football is)
    ISU +9.5 vs TX (TX is just ok and ISU is surprising much to my dismay)
    Nevada vs Boise ov 62 meh... who knows Boise likes to score, Nevada is competent give me some help
    Last edited by spladle08; 09-27-11 at 11:11 AM.

bspring
    bspring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

I think Clemson is a trap. I will still probably fall into it for sake of entertainment but... I wouldnt load it up nor put it in my Solid parlay. I wouldnt touch UofA and SC both coming off loses, USC collapse in 4th, and Arizona is rough. 1-3 ats, one cover was vs. fcs NAU. This is the end of their hell stretch but they are drained.

As for your others... Texas, that game has revenge all over it... I see them coming out really strong early and then coasting.

Some other games that seem solid:

Michigan -20, wow is Minny bad so far... they blew their wad in LA week 1, not sold on Mich but fact is Denard can score in bunches and Gophs are pathetic

West Virginia -21.... Geno Smith slinging it all over the yard... watch BG tape v. Wyoming.. you get the point.

spladle08

Lol Thanks for the post my response would be

Clemson is so "play to the level of your opponent" as is VaTech (very unimpressive this year) I can see Clemson winning straight up or losing a close one (with my luck they would lose by 8)... (I had Steelers -7 for first half for last game of 8 teamer and yeah Thanks Big Ben, god I run good)

Semi-Agree with Arizona, their record against the spread is not good, however they showed glimpses of being decent against Oregon, and I think the ability to score at all, keeps you within a touchdown of USC

Texas may Romp the soul out of ISU, maybe they will put Gilbert back in

Michigan should romp 20 seems about right but could easily see 30+...
    WVU They won me a big parlay straight up as dogs at Maryland, but looked shakey in the second half leading me to believe they are and up and down team (helped convince me to bet against them vs LSU).. werent they beating Norfolk State or somebody by 3 at half? meh anyways I have liked BG since week 1, but the talent may not be there to keep up with this offense. I think my play in this game would probably be the Over, I think BG can score Mid 20s but meh who knows...

I am now weighing replacing Zona with Mich... good call I think its a good choice
    Last edited by spladle08; 09-27-11 at 11:40 AM.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Georgia Tech - 11 and Stanford - 20 are the only 2 plays I really love so far this week

bspring
    bspring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Yeah i think Mich is a great play (coming from a sr. at tOSU), I forgot about BG beating Miami north this weekend... that alarms me, Miami is supposed to be decent having a returning core lead by dysart. Um but hell I would still roll with WVU, I was very impressed with them in the middle of the LSU game, i mean it was a BE top 3 v. SEC natl title contender. I will be on them until they tell me no.

spladle08

After coming up short in a big home game against the (now)#1 team in the nation, you better look out for a hangover.. I hope ur right though, I like Geno Smith and Holgerson

smack3179
    smack3179's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wisconsin wins easily!!!!!

spladle08

I agree with this actually, lol not impressed with the huskers.. even think they got several lucky bounces against washington, I like the over in this game and the points as well... Wisconsin is good

naloboy
    naloboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 561

i agree; plays to their opponents level. they will welcome neb. to big 10 football.