brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Boise - 27 vs Nevada

I think I'm gonna go very big on the first half line in this game - should be around - 16

Nevada is an absolutely horrible team this year. Talking about a team that was lucky to win on the road against San Jose St and that was down 41-7 at halftime against Oregon in their first game of the year

Revenge game for Boise, who lost their chance for a BCS bowl game last year in Nevada with a miraculous overtime loss. I think they will come out and just annihilate this team and be up at least 21 at halftime

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

boise might win by 50

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    boise might win by 50

agreed, but you can play the first half line to guard against a bullsht backdoor cover like last week against tulsa(when they were up 34-0 and allowed Tulsa to make the score look respectable at 41-21)
    Last edited by brahmabull117; 09-26-11 at 11:32 PM.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Nevada covers this game and not even close...

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Nevada covers this game and not even close...

this thread is more about the first half line

I don't know how I feel about the game line because Chris Peterson last week showed me something I've never seen him do...he called off the dogs in the 3rd quarter. Peterson is a guy who has tried to win every game in his time at Boise by at least 35 points and he didn't even care about winning the last game by a mere 20 points. I don't know if you can expect the old chris peterson that tries to win by a 100 or this chris peterson who pulls Kellen Moore in the 3rd quarter

that's why I'm playing the first half line, Boise will be up huge at halftime. Nevada's only real chance to cover is for a backdoor cover with a lot of garbage time points

Nevada is just an absolutely terrible team, the only reason this line is -27 instead of - 40 is because they have some name recognition with that big win from last year against Boise
    Last edited by brahmabull117; 09-26-11 at 11:38 PM.

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

Peterson will show no mercy in this game after last year. If he can win by 50...he will.

Duby
    Duby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4602

First half is the way to go. I watched last weeks game and they really stopped playing in the second half. What makes you think they won't do it again.

Still don't agree with sitting your Heisman candidate early in the second half. Let him pad his stats first.

GL

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......
    AdaBarber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

Trap game all the way around. Take Nevada either way. I took the points +28.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by AdaBarber View Post
    Trap game all the way around. Take Nevada either way. I took the points +28.

how the fukk is this a trap game??

this is a revenge for Boise, they're gonna murder Nevada