klrqn
    klrqn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

Stanford -20 1/2

Well I think I'm going to have to roll with Stanford again this week. It's at home and UCLA might as well be pop warner compared to Stanford. That and coaching is just soo much better as well as Luck isn't going to be slowing down at all considering he's got the Heisman on his mind and Stanford hasn't had the sort of tests many other hopefuls are facing. What do ya'll think I def want to jump on this before it hits -21...

mstone897
    mstone897's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Quote Originally Posted by klrqn View Post
    Well I think I'm going to have to roll with Stanford again this week. It's at home and UCLA might as well be pop warner compared to Stanford. That and coaching is just soo much better as well as Luck isn't going to be slowing down at all considering he's got the Heisman on his mind and Stanford hasn't had the sort of tests many other hopefuls are facing. What do ya'll think I def want to jump on this before it hits -21...

I like it. I just need to check and see Stanford's injury list. I know their best defender Skol is out for the year but I know they had a few more injuries in Arizona.

klrqn
    klrqn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

yea i read about Skol as well, but I don't think it should be a game changer...I know I shouldn't be doing this but I see a Stanford team beating an Arizona team by 27 points, one that's arguably better than UCLA..3 TD's is a lot but I've been riding the Stanford train for 3 weeks now and I know the Pac-12 pretty well so here goes...

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Ride the Andrew Luck/Stanford train until it derails.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Just got the Stanford line at -19.5 at 5dimes.

tin8shusd
    tin8shusd's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was very tempted to hit Stanford earlier today when they were at -19 - unless it gets back to under 20 I'm probably laying off. I'd like to see how that defense plays with such a key guy being gone.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by tin8shusd View Post
    I was very tempted to hit Stanford earlier today when they were at -19 - unless it gets back to under 20 I'm probably laying off. I'd like to see how that defense plays with such a key guy being gone.
    they played great defense on the road last week in arizona and UCLA doesn't have anywhere near the horsepower of Arizona. Stanford wins this by 24-35