ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

South Carolina laying 10.5 to Auburn ???? Really!!

Why ? Can anyone elaborate ? I know Auburn D is bad but there offense usually keeps it close and there D causes them to lose late. Usually by a TD..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Seems like it should be about 7.5.

Garcia is awful.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Seems like it should be about 7.5.

Garcia is awful.

Marcus Lattimore might go off and Garcia has a pretty good WR to throw to Alshon Jeffrey

ZBOIZ

I'm thinking shootout! I'm waiting on the total. I won't play the side.

I'm thinking ...

South Carolina 35
    Auburn 28

mstone897
    mstone897's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

I'm a USC fan and never play them but also follow Auburn closely. I think 11.5 is spot on. Did anyone watch Auburn-FAU? Coming off the Clemson loss, Auburn got to go home and play a night game against little FAU, who had 1 first down the week before against Michigan State. Rather than fix their struggles, they continued winning 30-16. If Garcia doesn't punt the ball with his arm on 3rd downs and fumble 3-4 times, Auburn is going to need to put up atleast 30 to win. Lattimore's touches were limited last weekend versus Vandy, so he should be fresh. Look for him to get atleast 30 touches and he should be able to run thru, over, and around Auburn's defense. USC also will want some revenge after losing to Auburn twice last year. Garcia as always, is the X factor. I believe all he needs to do is not turn the ball over 3-4 times and USC should be okay.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

I don't know, SC played one of the worst games I've ever seen them play and slept walked their way to a 21-3 win over Vandy.

If SC plays like they are capable of, this should be a Gamecock blowout.

ZBOIZ

I think we need to look at the total when it comes out. Anything around 52 to 54 screams OVER!!