LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Seaton420 View Post
    Thats why your a loser..Indiana is one of the worst teams in the country. Penn St win 34-3. good luck with your pick dick sniffer.
    Have I ever had a losing CFB year at SBR? I think not.

rofacapper
    rofacapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    I see 47.5... where you seeing 49.5?
    I could have sworn I was looking at vegasinsider and saw a few books had it at 49.5. Apparently not though, looks like 47.5 or 48 across the board. Still love Indiana and the under.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by Seaton420 View Post
    Thats why your a loser..Indiana is one of the worst teams in the country. Penn St win 34-3. good luck with your pick dick sniffer.
    Damn... I sense a little hostility here. Peace love and happiness my brother. It's all us against the books.

rochestertitans
    betpoints ARE MY ONLY BANKROLL
    rochestertitans's Avatar Become A Pro!

penn st will prob be down at the half... just sayin... itll be a similar game as thetxtech nevada game last week

Tgordon777
    Tgordon777's Avatar Become A Pro!

INDIANA IS HORRIBLE. Im from southern indiana all my friends go to IU , i played ball with Eddy Wright (starting QB) at Jeff hes my boy but hes overrated. They were down 24-0 @ north texas in the 4th qtr. They will get blasted the only chance IU has to cover is if they put Kiel in early. im not betting on the game just letting yall know whats good.

KittenMittens
    KittenMittens's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue23 View Post
    I believe so...but I don't think he will provide that much of an upgrade over Terbush. Talent wise yes, Marve is far superior. But Terbush played efficiently with 3 TDs and only 1 INT in place of Marve. I don't think Marve's return turns Purdue into an offensive juggarnaut overnight...especially since Terbush played fairly well. Marve is very turnover prone too IMO.

Also, (and you may want to disregard anything I say because of this...which I would understand) I am still one of the idiots who thinks ND is actually a very good team. They do love giving the ball away though . I think this is a good spot for them after the close call with Pitt last week. I also think they have a great shot at winning out...and yes, that includes Stanford. I guess I'm still willing to go down with the ND ship

Might want to check on marve, thought he was done for the year in camp. I'm on a mobile or it's be looking it up now.

Watched purdue against middle tenn st. and that offense looked awful. I'm still afraid to touch any ND line, but I think they roll here.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by rochestertitans View Post
    penn st will prob be down at the half... just sayin... itll be a similar game as thetxtech nevada game last week
    What is this even supposed to mean? Did your numbers and systems spit out this prediction for you?

rochestertitans

just sayin psu will not blow these guys out like everyone expects... similarities to the game last week... everyone was on tt blowout.. howd it turn out? no system here

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Indiana down to 14.5

rochestertitans

13.5 by gametime

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by rochestertitans View Post
    just sayin psu will not blow these guys out like everyone expects... similarities to the game last week... everyone was on tt blowout.. howd it turn out? no system here
    I know you have your own system that's why i was asking. I think Indiana has a shot to win this game, i already took them at +17, +15.5, and on the ML +485. Game should be competitive into the fourth.

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

13-3 right now. i don't know if i will back into a penn state cover or not since i got it at 16.5...but i was for sure wrong about how the game would play out. i am man enough to come back and admit it. good call on indi keeping it close no matter what happens guys. now i can say this for certain...this will be the last psu game i bet this year because i never want to have to watch them play again...BORING AND PREDICTABLE. you would think being penn state that they could find a qb that could get it within 10 yards of a wide open wr...lol.

t-wizzle

Easy cover here. Now let's get that ML that i was talking about

First 12