SprinkDaddy
    SprinkDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sprink Daddy Teaser Time

Whats up guys, first post of the year for and I wish all of you success. Usually just take sides but saw a great value in a three team teaser today.

1.2 Units to win 1

Georgia Pickem
    FSU +12.5
    Oregon -5

BOL to all.

SprinkDaddy

Georgia is a winner, FSU lookin good early. Don't see a way they don't cover.
    Last edited by SprinkDaddy; 09-24-11 at 09:40 PM.

SprinkDaddy

Whew really feel lucky to get the FSU cover but nevertheless we are one away from cashing. Oregon will win big tonight.

SprinkDaddy

Got pretty hammered last night and just woke up to see that the Ducks covered easily like I thought they would. Good start to the season with this hit. Will be playing sides and teasers from here on out.

YTD - 1-0 +1 unit

SprinkDaddy

Diving in for one NFL play today. Like the Falcons to win outright in Tampa today. The last couple years they have had the Bucs number and I don't see it changing today. Little bit of rain might help the Bucs but not enough to overcome their struggles against Atlanta.

Falcons +1 1.1 Unit to win 1

SprinkDaddy

Bucs playing well but were up 10 points at half in Tampa last year and lost. I think that the Falcons still have a good shot to come back but I see real value in the half time OVER 23. It was 21.5 but got in a little late. Falcons will score 21 in the 2H and Bucs could match them but will at least throw in a FG or two.

Falcons/Bucs 2H OVER 23 1.1 Unit to win 1

SprinkDaddy

Very ugly game in Tampa with many blown red zone opportunities. Gotta keep moving tho. Pondering Steelers/Colts tonight. Leaning Steelers right now.

SprinkDaddy

Big play on the Steelers tonight. Think this is the game the Colts' spirits are crushed. Have showed nothing so far. Pitt always plays good on the big stage.

Steelers -10.5 4.4 to win 4 units

SprinkDaddy

Terrible day yesterday but gotta keep pushing forward. Gonna play Monday night game but can't wait till college comes back around cause thats my bread and butter.

YTD Overall 1-3 -11.6 Units
    NFL 0-3 -12.6 Units
    College 1-0 +1 Unit

Cowboys/Redskins 1H OVER 23 2.2 to win 2