tenpinxx
    tenpinxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1110

Anyone on gt - 6.5

DON'T THINK NC CAN KEEP UP THE PACE TODAY

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

many do. tech started off really slow last week, i hope they dont repeat that. was my most confident college pick of the week so it will probably lose.

flocko76
    flocko76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3316

i really like gt toda

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

pretty damn sure EVERYONE on GT. not saying that means anything one way or the other just thought thread title was a little curious....im not as sold, kinda a see what happens gm for me. hope everyone cashes with gtech and i feel like a asshole for passing

takzilla
    ftw ftw
    takzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2257

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    many do. tech started off really slow last week, i hope they dont repeat that. was my most confident college pick of the week so it will probably lose.
    We scored first play off scrimmage each of the last three weeks. We scored 14 in the 1st last week? I think u may think we started slow because you're comparing it to the record breaking second half?

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

nc wins outright, good luck!

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love it when people see the monster stats a team puts up in non-conference play against nobodies and assumes that's a true indication of how good the team is... Week 4 is full of surprises.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    I love it when people see the monster stats a team puts up in non-conference play against nobodies and assumes that's a true indication of how good the team is... Week 4 is full of surprises.

i know unc has had problems with this offense before but i damn sure dont see gtech putting up all those huge plays against a team like unc. im sure they will grind out some scores but i dont think the big play that has been so big for them will be there all day today. Id be all over unc but im still not sure about them as i felt rather fortunate to cover with them last week...think it a competitive gm just not one im ready to make a play on.

whatdafuxup
    whatdafuxup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 692

I started to take the over (59) but I'm not sure that running game nets videogame-like stats against a quality opponent. Probably be ok in the 1st half, but I think UNC figures it out before too long.

suicidekings
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    i know unc has had problems with this offense before but i damn sure dont see gtech putting up all those huge plays against a team like unc. im sure they will grind out some scores but i dont think the big play that has been so big for them will be there all day today. Id be all over unc but im still not sure about them as i felt rather fortunate to cover with them last week...think it a competitive gm just not one im ready to make a play on.
    I settled for laying a half unit on the UNC ML. I suspect that the 2H line will offer a hedge opportunity which I would be happy to take. I do respect the GT offense, but their stats are very inflated at the moment.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    I settled for laying a half unit on the UNC ML. I suspect that the 2H line will offer a hedge opportunity which I would be happy to take. I do respect the GT offense, but their stats are very inflated at the moment.

agreed.

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

I am on GT moneyline. That review call was total bulls_hit. That was not only a catch in college, but that was an NFL catch! Stupid review! Taking momentum out of the offense, giving UNC-D time to rest

suicidekings
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by chrisharvard01 View Post
    I am on GT moneyline. That review call was total bulls_hit. That was not only a catch in college, but that was an NFL catch! Stupid review! Taking momentum out of the offense, giving UNC-D time to rest
    Agreed.

Glitch

Quote Originally Posted by takzilla View Post
    We scored first play off scrimmage each of the last three weeks. We scored 14 in the 1st last week? I think u may think we started slow because you're comparing it to the record breaking second half?
    it was 7-7 in the first for a while and they were only up 7 at the half. i know as a fan that might not seem like a slow start to you- but when youre layin 14 with a lot of confidence, it is troubling.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

if gtech defense keeps playing well, this one's a winner I think

no way to stop this explosive gtech offense for an entire game

Glitch

this tech offense is insane. #1 rushing team in the nation and #1 scoring team in the nation right now.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    this tech offense is insane. #1 rushing team in the nation and #1 scoring team in the nation right now.

way more impressed by their defense so far, they have dominated the line of scrimmage defensively

jonijesjusja
    jonijesjusja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

I'm on GA Tech -6.5