brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Any News On Tulsa QB GJ Kinne???

is he playing in the game tonight or what???

If he's out, I think you can unload your bankroll on Boise - whatever in the first half

Tulsa was down 31-6 at home early last week vs OKST and now they face a better opponent in one of the toughest places to play in the country
    Last edited by brahmabull117; 09-24-11 at 06:14 AM.

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

he is playing according to the okc news man...though they say flat out he is not 100%. take it for what u will.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post
    he is playing according to the okc news man...though they say flat out he is not 100%. take it for what u will.

seriously, where did u see it???

reason I ask is I think he's got an MCL tear and there's no way in hell you can come back from that to play so quickly

sandman0713

on the oklahoma city news last night. he has practiced most of the week too.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post
    on the oklahoma city news last night. he has practiced most of the week too.

u sure ur not making this up??

I can't find a single article on the internet where it says he's been practicing

sandman0713

that is what they said man. i don't joke about stuff like that. they said actually "it looks as though he will most likely play against boise"...for real.

sandman0713

something like that anyways. he is playing man...but not 100%. i do promise they said that about him practicing this week too bro.

sandman0713

Miscellaneous keys for Tulsa
    • Don't listen to G.J. Kinne. Tulsa coach Todd Blankenship is apparently going to let Kinne play if the senior quarterback wants to. No problem there, but if Kinne starts stinking up the joint, Blankenship can't be afraid to yank him and go with freshman Kalen Henderson who, while not good against Oklahoma State, at least has an in tact MCL. (Reports say Kinne tore his MCL and will miss two-to-four weeks, but Tulsa ain't saying.)
    • Win the turnover battle. /obligatory mention
    • Big plays. Boise State has been generous with 20+ yarders this season, letting Georgia score on three of them and letting Toledo stay in the game because of them. If the Hurricane can find a way to break a few big ones either through scheme or broken tackles, they'll be in business.
    • Force fourth down. Normally, the advice is to force teams to settle for field goals instead of touchdowns, but I'm not sure field goals are an option at this point for the Broncos.
    • Negative plays. Avoid them on offense, force them on defense.
    http://www.obnug.com/2011/9/21/24375...ys-to-the-game

not official...but that is the only thing i see on the web. okc news guys r really good though man and wouldn't say it if he wasn't gonna play most likely. not that it matters if he is really hurt that bad.

brahmabull117

Boise's gonna buttrape them anyways. Kinne was healthy against OU an they got crushed