SportsLockPicks
    SportsLockPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

SportsLockPicks Bowl Kickoff Saturday 12/20

Christmas is upon us and that means college football at its best...these worthless bowl games are the best to play...so lets start tucking some cash away here early...here are my plays for Saturday

SportsLockPicks

10* NavyMidshipmen/Wake Forest Deamon Deacons (OVER 43)

SportsLockPicks

10* Colorado State (+3)

SportsLockPicks

10* Memphis/South Florida (UNDER 55)

SportsLockPicks

30* BYU/Arizona (OVER 59)

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

i've seen you posting for a while now, out of curosity whats your record, like the csu and byu pick

SportsLockPicks

i don't keep a w/l record on here, most times when i make a mulitple game post for set unit bet amounts, the plays produce profits...if i had to ballpark it i would have to say i'm hitting at a pretty good clip...you don't see anyone following my posts saying i don't pick good games...and on this site, that is actually saying something..because if you suck...these guys will rip you.

SportsLockPicks

i'll keep a unit measure on all of the Bowl games i move on...my highest play is 30", most times 5* is the lowest, or a $500 bet...or whatever your roll allows...$10 a unit on a 5* is $50

Skanless1
    Skanless1's Avatar Become A Pro!

with ya on Color st.

IMO, under in Navy/WF is iffy.

not sure about the USF pick.. that's a tough one to call.

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow Colorado State is definitely the play, I finally am back on a roll, even with a lot of tough breaks this week, it seemed like everday, I was on verge of having huge day then something bad would happen. I.E. Eric Gordon following Ben Gordon on a 3 with 20 seconds left up 4 and then the Clips don't even cover. Well tonight Lebron James and Cleveland D hooked it up Cavs and Under for Game and Cavs and Under parlay 2nd half. Has me at 6500 going into tommorrow.

Sportslock I want to work with you for bowl games, to make this a profitable Bowl season.
    My Leans
    Navy +3
    Navy Over 43
    Colorado State +3
    Arizona -3
    Arizona Over 60
    South Florida -11

I'm looking to narrow these down, so I plan on only taking games that we agree on, lets get this money.

BamaBill67
    BamaBill67's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not sure if any of yall like Kirk H. from ESPN Gameday, but anyway his picks today are W.F., Ari., Colo. St., USF

MSUSpartan32
    MSUSpartan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 805

Haven't seen a lot of Arizona this year, except in their last couple games. Seems like the over is the play there, although small play for me on BYU MLine.

SportsLockPicks

i was leaning toward navy but the over is a better play for me, to be honest with the exception of Arizona, we agree on everything CFB today...but i don't really have an opinion on the side in the BYu/Az game anyway...

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    i've seen you posting for a while now, out of curosity whats your record, like the csu and byu pick
    All you need to know is SportLockPicks has a very respectable records. Cappers who sale their picks don't even hit 75%. What I do use the cappers' picks as a starting point derive my own pick. Good luck.

strictlywinners

Ok so Sportlock approaching gametime, 1k or 2k on the over, and stay away from Navy right. So hard, but I need to narrow these plays down.

strictlywinners

We really need a Td from Wake on this drive, then we are looking pretty good.

SportsLockPicks

good thing i got you off Navy...Colorado State was a great game..The only good thing about the Memphis/S. Florida score is that it is a blowout and the Bulls could just stomp them out...Memphis is a full on running team, so it will help to piss clock and move the game along...either way...with a loss we are still up 10 going into the 30* play, which i hope you all got in early...i see it up over 61 now

SportsLockPicks

second half in the Memphis/S.Florida game went just as i thought..staying under the closing number of 56...a push at 55...taking names so far...this 30* play is now house money tonite...