GemSportsPicks
    GemSportsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

The UCF Collapse!!!

Well my college football season is off to my worst start in last 10 years... About to be 1-5, this one hurts... UCF controlled and dominated this entire game... Then Kick Off return against them... Ok that happens... Then QB gets hurt, still ok... Missed 34 yard field goal... Not bad got the 3 and out... So here is the punt... Ok I'm not going to catch it on the 5 I'll let it bounce into endzone... No wait instead I'm going to try to field it off the high bounce... Fumble and score BYU... THis one is real bad.

GemSportsPicks

Let me add to list...

Pass to the 50 first down and driving, nope fumble lost again.

Drive down to the 12 going in for Td right... Nope picked going in this was real real bad.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

They never controlled or dominated the entire game

GemSportsPicks

They never controlled the game?

391 total yards to 250. TWo special teams TD's by BYU, their offense has done nothing... UCF keeps putting the ball on the ground, and the luck of the bounce keeps giving it to BYU.

Congrats if you won on BYU but they were a terrible play.

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

UCF controlled and dominated 3/4ths of the game...

moneymac81
    moneymac81's Avatar Become A Pro!

EZ $$$$$

GemSportsPicks

Hahaha, Ez cash, ok if you say so... 400 yards of offense and 17 points, you let me know the next time that happens this year...

Again Congrats if you cashed on BYU...

But this game was an absolute joke... BYU was not a good play, it was a lucky lucky play.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

From the threads I seen, there are a lot of posters with their foot in their mouth.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

QB, under throws a receiver or its a TD, then dumbass throws a pick in the redzone when he could have tucked it and ran. oh well always tomorrow

All Day 8
    All Day 8's Avatar Become A Pro!

Same thing happend against FIU...gave both games away. Typical UCF

GemSportsPicks

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    From the threads I seen, there are a lot of posters with their foot in their mouth.
    Thats why I try my hardest not to give guarantee's or bash other peoples plays..

Bottom line no matter how good a play is, and for me UCF was almost as good as it gets and I'll tell you why in a minute... Its still a game and anything can happen... QB's get hurt, guys cramp, the ball bounces funny, its the human element that is the unpredictable part of the game. anyway..

UCF coming off loss
    Number starts at 3.5 with 60% on BYU
    It comes crashing down, through a very significant number 3 all the way to 2.

Only thing that would have made it better is if BYU had just beating someone as an underdog... But it is what it is congrats again BYU backers.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by GemSportsPicks View Post
    Thats why I try my hardest not to give guarantee's or bash other peoples plays.. Bottom line no matter how good a play is, and for me UCF was almost as good as it gets and I'll tell you why in a minute... Its still a game and anything can happen... QB's get hurt, guys cramp, the ball bounces funny, its the human element that is the unpredictable part of the game. anyway.. UCF coming off loss Number starts at 3.5 with 60% on BYU It comes crashing down, through a very significant number 3 all the way to 2. Only thing that would have made it better is if BYU had just beating someone as an underdog... But it is what it is congrats again BYU backers.
    My thoughts exactly. Well said.

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

Thanks, always enjoy a Friday evening win.

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

This game was seconds away from being a dead over!

cmatth1326
    cmatth1326's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7538

My fault boys. Everything I touch turns to sh!t lately. Lost the braves the other night w/ a walk off home run(loser). patriots game has 0 scoring in the 3rd, then 29 in the 4th(loser), rams game has 0 pts in the 4th and now this(loser&loser). I'm staying away for a while. It makes me crazy. Oh, and I liked the over in last nights cinci game (loser).

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    They never controlled or dominated the entire game
    This.

UCF's first TD came as a result of an interception giving them the ball at the BYU 17 yard line. Their second TD came as a result of a big 54 yard passing play and a critical BYU penalty bringing them to the BYU 10 yard line. Other than that, they managed to miss a FG kick, throw an interception, and lose the ball to a fumble. What exactly did they do to dominate the game?

Total yards are great, but when you don't execute and score at the end of the drive, the yards don't mean shit.

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

i had ucf, and i was worried when they kept coughing it up n recovering to start the game. up at the half, but i knew they were in trouble.