isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Umm I'll give you one great reason not to put that much on this game, LSU's DEFENSE. No one can score against them, they legitimately have close to an NFL defense. I like WVU they are the best team in the BE and they are underrated. Pounded them against Maryland, but I think if you like WVU in this game it is either a small play or a no play. Why would you risk so much against such a nasty LSU D-fense.

Put your money on Toledo, I"m a Cuse fan and Toledo is going to cover this one.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I like LSU to win the national championship, there is no way I would back a Big East team against them.

willieteal
    willieteal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 302

Quote Originally Posted by Vin_vermillion View Post
    ON WVU +6

Any reason I shouldn't?

I will add it to my plays unless someone can talk me out of it. I rarely put more than a nickel on a game, but I am thinking about it.

Seriously, let me try to talk you out of it.

Vegas has the number about right.

And even though a lot of people are betting LSU, they aren't moving it, so there's no
    value.

Les Miles may have some drawbacks as a coach and LSU is inefficient on offense, but their advantage on the lines is real. They do probably have several 1st round draft choices -- a win by several scores based on dominating the lines is certainly possible.

Miles' record in close games is astounding. Saying it has to balance out is a fallacy.

WV does have a better QB, better special teams and maybe better receivers. 6 was the diff in BR last year, but it looks like LSU has improved substantially on both sides of the ball. The idea that their D would get out schemed by Holgorsen is possible, but it's definitely not a bet of the year.

There's too big of a change that LSU physicality on defense could take over the game.

I see much better plays with:

Notre Dame -7
    Georgia -9
    Tulane +10
    Toledo +2 1/2
    Oklahoma State +4 1/2
    Arizona State - 2 1/2
    Georgia Tech OVER 58
    Vandy

Dime Time
    Dime Time's Avatar Become A Pro!

WVU should of beat them last year at LSU.....Morgantown is tough place to go and play football!!!!

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

[QUOTE=rybread9;11562341]I think everyone would consider Oregon's offense better than West Virginia's. We all saw how that game went. LSU's speed and ability to tackle in space stuffed Oregon. First year head coach vs a great D? What has WVU proven this year? That they can beat Maryland by 6? So what. Don't overthink this one. LSU or NO PLAY.[/QUOTE

Great post. Don't do ven vermillion. Unless ofcourse u don't like money.
    Lou Holtz said i think west va wins bc of the power of espn game day being yhere lol what a fukking moron, so what if west va fans are excited.... they are all going to go home saturday night dissapointed.

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

LSU wins easily as long as they don't make a ton of mistakes and turn the ball over.

Dime Time
    Dime Time's Avatar Become A Pro!

WVU should of beat them last year at LSU.....Morgantown is a tough go on visiting teams!!!

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Dime Time View Post
    WVU should of beat them last year at LSU.....Morgantown is a tough go on visiting teams!!!
    LSU is better this year, their defense is too fast for the WVA offense and the Tigers don't have a quarterback this year that loses games by himself.

wildcorndog
    wildcorndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Keep telling yourself that Morgan town is a tough place to play..... This is the SEC! LSU plays in worse places every week! I read all kinds of post about how talented LSU is on defense, but look at where LSUs players on O ranked coming out of high school vs WV! The talent is totally lopsided in LSUs favor on both sides of the ball. Last years game was LSU stuggleing with itself had nothing to do with WV. If u go back and watch Jordan Jefferson had wide open guys all night but couldn't complete a pass. J lee will complete those passes.

CARRYtheBANNER
    CARRYtheBANNER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    LSU is better this year, their defense is too fast for the WVA offense and the Tigers don't have a quarterback this year that loses games by himself.
    I hear Jefferson may play a bit at kicker.

brucesmall
    How do i post
    brucesmall's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love LSU, everyone else before has stated obvious reasons, if you take w.v. Make it a small play.

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    Waiting on more line movement before playing the Mountaineers. No matter what, WVU is going to be (at minimum) a 5-unit play.
    an easier play is Nevada plus the points over your Red Raiders.

Vin_vermillion
    Vin_vermillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Glad this thread at least garnered some interesting posts. Lol. Bol all

wildcorndog
    wildcorndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Bump

brucesmall
    How do i post
    brucesmall's Avatar Become A Pro!

You didn't pound this did you??

Timmay
    Timmay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6751

Tenn/Den under @Bodog 42.5

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

your welcome buddy... thats what sbr is all about

Vin_vermillion
    Vin_vermillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I only would have pounded this had the line moved down. I didnt update my "picks" thread so obviously it was a no bet for me. Thanks for all the input guys! Game didn't meet my requirements for a bigger bet and also had my first down weekend so obviously had to manage my money and not make a big play anyway.

First 12