AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!
    AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Usc +3 @ asu

I Live in Tempe, I go to all the ASU's game, I have to say I was on the Mizz ML at +300 when ASU beat them at home. I was pissed cause the kid from Missouri kicked a 48 yard FG that could of put them up for the victory.

USC GETTING POINTS, Im On this, I watch enough local ball to know Missouri at home in OT is one thing, but Giving USC Points is another... Watch this Line move from a +3.

Brock Osweiller I love you man, but I put the money where it makes money.. Im taking USC ML when posted.

ASU is about a year away from being a true contender.

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!

Juice up to -115 on my book for USC, I locked it in at +3 -110

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

how do you feel about the moneyline? barkley is a gamer. +120

surprising line to me

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!

Seems like a good play, I know AZ beat MIZZ at home in OT, but just lost to Illinois on the road by 3... This one might be a close game, but I do think USC comes home with the W either way

Glitch

man, az state is a good team...they fell outta the top 25 after that loss to illinois but the illini are underrated this year.

barkley is getting smarter to go with his talent, the defense is doing their job. for me, this is definitely more about betting ON USC as opposed to going against the sun devils. they're pretty alright too but i dont think their O-line is going to allow them to keep up. USC is getting vertical early and often.

plus the line was unsuspected but it doesnt seem fishy. i understand it. it just seems highly favorable.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

on saturday nite start a batch of teasers with USC+8 or more with a batch of sunday nfl games that you like and you can sit back on sunday with a 6-7 point edge on all those sunday games, since USC will cover the tease. takes all the pressure off who you are going to pick on sunday when you wake up groggy.

JGILL50
    hates the PATS
    JGILL50's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    man, az state is a good team...they fell outta the top 25 after that loss to illinois but the illini are underrated this year.

barkley is getting smarter to go with his talent, the defense is doing their job. for me, this is definitely more about betting ON USC as opposed to going against the sun devils. they're pretty alright too but i dont think their O-line is going to allow them to keep up. USC is getting vertical early and often.

plus the line was unsuspected but it doesnt seem fishy. i understand it. it just seems highly favorable.
    agreed. i HATE public dogs and this is no different. Go ASU

Glitch

only 66% of the public on them ATS and 46% on them moneyline. when is the last time the sun devils beat USC?

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!

WOW

Went to the Game, This game was crazy!!!! There was a dust devil (wind gusts) in the first half that was a huge momentum swing! It started to sprinkle a bit and get real windy for about 3 minutes and the crowd went nuts, I mean people were throwing there shitt in the air beach balls made it onto the field, it seem like the momentum shift in the first half. USC just turned the ball over tom many times, like 3 in the red zone. I will give ASU some props, they will jump into the top 25 again and there are definitely a contender. Looking forward to the ASU @ Oregon game in 2 weeks.

Glitch

pretty wild. yeah they earned that one.

the over is probably going to be ridiculous against oregon

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

USC total collapse in the 4Q it was closer than the box score suggests, barkley choked and threw that EASY pic6. Offense couldn't deliver, sun devils deserve the win.

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!

Barkley was off all night, He had WRs burning ASU DBs and he kept throwing the ball out of bounds. USC was pounding the run then fumbled in the red zone... Game got real close the start of the second half, but USC did fold.. ASU Defense manned up in the red zone... There D looked real nice tonight