Dirty D
    Dirty D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Texas tech line shift 4.5 points

What is the deal with that. Anyone know.

Yesterday Texas Tech -20 over Nevada
    Today Texas Tech -15.5 over Nevada

Some big injury anounced or something?

Dirty D

Takethebooki
    chizzy owes me 330 pts?
    Takethebooki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 522

That would be someone putting money on nevada.

bigALbones50
    bigALbones50's Avatar Become A Pro!

RAS picked Nevada and the under. Billy Walters may have his 'beards' on Nevada too

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm a NV fan and find this very particular, especially since coach is planning on playing two quarterbacks, Lantrip a 5th yr SR who hasn't been exactly lighting it up and Cody Fajardo who is a redshirt freshmen but probably already has one hand on the reigns as he's the guy everyone wants to see because he's an absolute stud.

As most may have seen last year this offense is more than capable of getting the ball in the end zone and we're not exactly lighting the scoreboard up. Since that's not happening he has no problems switching it up. Fajardo is in the bread of Colin but is extremely green, but should be exciting to watch. I'm not sure exactly what the split will be, but I have a hard time seeing how they're going to cover 15pts...our defense is the more experienced and are going to have to carry the team and keep TT from scoring the ball (let's try to forget that Oregon game). There's still roles being defined on the offensive end and there's no way they can carry them right now.

I really hope I'm wrong and a potential win is in the making, but I can't see why we're being backed by any sharp money to this point. I expect improvement because there are some good players on both sides of the ball, but still too many questions remain. Oh, and they all know that Boise is up next and we all know what happened there. I'm not touching this one at all for obvious reasons, but pounding Tech only seems logical...they should win by 3 TD's IMO, but what do I know.