Big-money Beezy
    Big-money Beezy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Long time follower first time posting.

I have been following this forum for a while but finally decided to start posting my own picks. What do y'all think of these?

Florida St +2
    Toledo +2
    Arkansas +11.5
    LSU -6
    Boise St - Tulsa under 62.5
    Georgia -9.5
    Missouri +22

Tease
    Georgia -3.5 & Arkansas +17.5

Let's get that BIG-MONEY!!!!

12-2-1 2011 NCAA Football

Also I use a local book where I can't bet on the money line and can't get bets in until day of game. So I don't get a chance to jump on good early lines. Any suggestions as to what online book is the best and easiest to deal with?

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

5 dimes yo

BOL

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Quote Originally Posted by Romanov View Post
    5 dimes yo

BOL

^^^This

Skeletor42
    Update your status
    Skeletor42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8428

No problems with Bodog yet!! Like your picks Big Money!!

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor42 View Post
    No problems with Bodog yet!! Like your picks Big Money!!
    Unless you really play select DOGS at Bodog, you cannot win long term

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Quote Originally Posted by Big-money Beezy View Post
    I have been following this forum for a while but finally decided to start posting my own picks. What do y'all think of these?

Florida St +2
    Toledo +2
    Arkansas +11.5
    LSU -6
    Boise St - Tulsa under 62.5
    Georgia -9.5
    Missouri +22

Tease
    Georgia -3.5 & Arkansas +17.5

Let's get that BIG-MONEY!!!!

12-2-1 2011 NCAA Football

Also I use a local book where I can't bet on the money line and can't get bets in until day of game. So I don't get a chance to jump on good early lines. Any suggestions as to what online book is the best and easiest to deal with?
    I dont like your first 3 picks...The FSU line has dropped from -7.5 to -2.5 in 3 days--injuries to FSU players! Betting Ark on the road VS Alabama isnt a good idea IMO (even with +11.5). Personally, I would go with Baylor, Utah State, Oregon or Illinois or an under on the LSU vs WV game.

Big-money Beezy

After a little research today here are my revised picks and how i will be playing them.1* = $50Virginia -3 1*Boise St. - Tulsa Under 62 1*BYU -3 1*Missouri +22 1*TeasesVandy + 22 -- Georgia - 2.5 2*LSU PK --- Arkansas +17.5 4*Toledo +8.5 -- Utah St -1.5 3*Does anybody have any suggestions on Thursday game this week? I was leaning toward Cincy but I have watched NC State tear some ass up on Thursday night ESPN games. I haven't watched either team at all this year so I need some input. I usually try not to bet on games I have no feel for but I really like getting a jump to the weekend on the Thursday night game. This is what I would play if I had to make a pick right now.TeaseCincy - 2 --- Under 64.5
    Last edited by Big-money Beezy; 09-21-11 at 04:58 PM.

DanL32
    DanL32's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good looks Big-Money keep the streak alive dog

Racks on Racks
    Racks on Racks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

Never bet on the same team twice. No matter how confident you are. Trust me....

Big-money Beezy

Yeah I learned that the hard way last year playing same team in different parlays and teasers and one game ruining the whole weekend. What type of money management do you guys use? My biggest problem this year has been hitting a 4-5 game winning streak and then getting too cocky and trying to hit a big lick. I've had a great start in CFB this year but nothing to show for it because of stupid big plays and I have really stunk it up in NFL so far.

Racks on Racks
    Racks on Racks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

I have lost 4, 5 team parlays this year by 1 game. Two of those tickets had the same game....

I only play games I am really confident in. When I started I played lots of games on a few tickets and wanted to hit that big boy. Now I usually pick my favorite game of the week (NFL or NCAA) and put 5-7 units on it. Then, I will play 4 parlays: 2, 2 bangers 1, 3 banger; 1, 4 banger. This way, if I hit my one big ticket I will cover and profit a little if I lose every other parlay. Every weekend I have played this other than 2 I have profited. Obviously I sometimes miss my big one, but luckily on those 2 weekends I hit two of my parlays.

P.S. I never put more than 4 unites on a parlay with more than 4 teams. It is great to think about betting $250 to win $12,000 on a 6 teamer, but its so rare I don't risk it.

Do as you please and BOL!

Skeletor42
    Update your status
    Skeletor42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8428

Quote Originally Posted by Romanov View Post
    Unless you really play select DOGS at Bodog, you cannot win long term
    I guess it depends how good of a gambler you are. Have played Bodog for five years now with no problems.

Big-money Beezy

Tonights Pick

I really like this play below and will be putting 2* on this one with my local book. What do you guys think?TeaseCincy -1.5 / Under 66Lets get this weekend started off right on a Thursday.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Good luck with ur picks. Use 5Dimes or Bookmaker.