Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 head scratchers Advice please

Okay what do yall think about Colorado ML vs Ohio State?

I am as big of a Buckeye fan as you will ever meet but I am ashamed of my Buckeyes this year. I honestly don't know if they can beat anybody right now. Jordan Hall is hurt and half the team is suspended. Both QB's suck so far and the run defense is atrocious . worth a shot?

also Oklahoma State ML ??

best QB to WR combo in college football. but can they win on the road?

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just take the 15 points. If you like Colorado, it's a better idea to put say 3 units on Colorado +15, then if you are feeling really lucky, sprinkle like .3 - .5 units on the ML.

Again, same thing on the OK St. game. It's likely to be a back and forth close match, but the only bet that makes sense with OK St. is taking the +4.5 IMO.

Both spreads have passed key numbers 14 3 4...If you like Colorado and OK St, just take the points.

homosayswhat
    homosayswhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

OSU is awful. no play makers at all....game over for the BUCKS

Just saying
    PEACE

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah no playmakers right now until those players come off suspension

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

The Buffaloes have lost 19 straight games on the road.......read it again, 19 straight games on the road!! Last week's win over Colo St was a neutral field site in Denver. The last legitimate Colorado win on the road was in 2007 against Texas Tech. This program is in a ridonkulous slump. A tip of the lampshade to you if you pick 'em to win on the road at the Big Horseshoe.

As for Okie St......they're a legitimate team. They could pull this one out, but I doubt it.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    The Buffaloes have lost 19 straight games on the road.......read it again, 19 straight games on the road!! Last week's win over Colo St was a neutral field site in Denver. The last legitimate Colorado win on the road was in 2007 against Texas Tech. This program is in a ridonkulous slump. A tip of the lampshade to you if you pick 'em to win on the road at the Big Horseshoe.

As for Okie St......they're a legitimate team. They could pull this one out, but I doubt it.
    As Tonto once said... "you speaketh the truth".

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

As a Buckeye fan I don't disagree with what anyone is saying but I just can't see Colorado coming into the shoe and winning this game. With that being said 14+ is too much to be giving up considering the offensive trouble of OSU right now. I see this being a competitive game with OSU winning the turnover battle and that being enough.