PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Early look at Saturday..

Very quick first glance, the game that jumps out to me is Syracuse - 2.5 vs Toledo. Surprised this line is this low. Need to do some reading up on, but first glance, i love 'Cuse here.

Thoughts?

jds07v
    jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Line has been dropping

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Toledo has been very impressive this year, gave Ohio State all they can hanndle then ran stride for stride with Boise for 2 1/2 - 3 quarters. The Boise state game would have been a spread win if Boise didnt score 2 touchdowns in the last few minutes.

Cuse has always been a spotty performer, I like what Toledo brings to the table here

Renojaguar
    Renojaguar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 938

Yeah Ohio St and Boise are bigger power house teams than Syracuse. Don't be suprise to see the Rockets pull this one out.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Quote Originally Posted by MTek View Post
    Toledo has been very impressive this year, gave Ohio State all they can hanndle then ran stride for stride with Boise for 2 1/2 - 3 quarters. The Boise state game would have been a spread win if Boise didnt score 2 touchdowns in the last few minutes.

Cuse has always been a spotty performer, I like what Toledo brings to the table here

I watched the Boise Game start to finish and Toledo wasn't close to going "stride for stride." Not arguing that there not a fair team, they are, but edge to Cuse here at home.

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Toledo wins.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Definitely a no play for me.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    Very quick first glance, the game that jumps out to me is Syracuse - 2.5 vs Toledo. Surprised this line is this low. Need to do some reading up on, but first glance, i love 'Cuse here. Thoughts?
    Toledo +3 is my strongest play of the week. They played Ohio State very tough and performed very well against Boise. After two weeks of playing top level competition, they get to play a subpar Syracuse team and take out two weeks of frustration.

If you watched that Boise game, then you know Kellen Moore had the game of his life, with big plays from several other players. It wasn't a case of Moore picking apart the Toledo defense, but rather him excelling in spite of it. I see this as a great spot for the Rockets to steal a win on the road.

homosayswhat
    homosayswhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

no value either way really..at first glance...

Toledo played a bad OSU team that was completely exposed in Miami.....so them hanging with them is not that great of a feat....then getting crushed by Boise...shows nothing again

CUSE hasnt shown anything either....so not sure where the value would be here.... dont see much either way

PEACE

Skeletor42
    Update your status
    Skeletor42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8428

Would probably think about a stronger play like Ore, Baylor or LSU!!

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor42 View Post
    Would probably think about a stronger play like Ore, Baylor or LSU!!
    +1

All of those are good plays...You can add Utah State and Illinios too.

There are 60+ games played each weekend and we all bet on maybe 5-8 games. Why bet on anything that looks iffy?

JassieJames
    JassieJames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

Toledo would be my only play.