LSUtiger
    LSUtiger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looking over the early lines, I must say

that the Georgia vs. Ole Miss line is a joke. 10 1/2? Vandy, yes VANDY! beat the piss out of ole miss this weekend 30-7. Georgia had a confidence booster game and will be ready to go on Saturday. I'm easily seeing Georgia by 20 in this one.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LSUtiger View Post
    that the Georgia vs. Ole Miss line is a joke. 10 1/2? Vandy, yes VANDY! beat the piss out of ole miss this weekend 30-7. Georgia had a confidence booster game and will be ready to go on Saturday. I'm easily seeing Georgia by 20 in this one.
    Have you watched Georgia play yet this season? They're a mess...

LSUtiger
    LSUtiger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Think what you want, but Ole Miss is horrible

5 pt Teaser
    LSU pk
    Oregon -9
    Georgia -5 1/2

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Ole miss threw five interceptions in that game. Georgia has failed to live up to expectations year after year. Don't buy into the Georgia hype. And this is Georgia's first road game. I would think twice before you think it's TOO easy.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

If it looks too good to be true, it probably is... unless you're betting on Stanford and Andrew Luck.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Lol you see them easily by 20 but youre buying 14 points.

Allen24
    Allen24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 353

Hey guys I'm a big ole miss fan, I honestly think the 10.5 is low it should b between 14-17 pts please read all below sorry
    Last edited by Allen24; 09-20-11 at 12:25 AM.

Allen24

Hey guys I'm a big ole miss fan, I honestly think the 10.5 is low it should b between 14-17 pts we are having all kinds of problems on offense, the team has kinda quit already as seen in the vandy game, our ad has had meeting with all coaches already we r the ******* black bears so ppl r pissed of enough ab that and already calling for nutts head, if UGA comes out and doesnt turn over the ball they will win very easy bc our offense won't score at all!! Just giving y'all an honest ole miss oppinion

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LSUtiger View Post
    Think what you want, but Ole Miss is horrible
    Playing a bad opponent automatically makes your team a winner?

Preseason, I would have set the line for this game at Georgia -7. They've been overhyped since before the season started... Given opponents and expectations of the two teams, it's pretty obvious that Georgia is the bigger disappointment so far. All they have going for them is desperation, because there are already a couple of nails in the coffin. It's not enough of a reason to lay money on them.

shooms79
    shooms79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2198

too many points on georgia...looking elsewhere. u think maybe last week ole miss was looking ahead? and at home? I can see ole miss covering. so many better line on the board. if u really want action, tease 6 with your lsu tigers, oregon, and NE, maybe SD if u feel froggy.

Allen24

hmmm UGA already 10-0 it will b 24-0 by half easy ole miss no offense