bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

? about Last Week's North Texas-Alabama Total

I'm going over results and I'm puzzled by that total. It opened at 51.5 and closed 58.5. Side moved from 45 to 47...which wasn't enough to drive the total move.

What did the money think it saw?

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

A blowout with north texas still scoring? the more I read your post the less sense it makes for that to happen.
    Last edited by FindTheLock; 09-19-11 at 01:04 PM.

willieteal
    willieteal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 302

And there was a play on here for UNT TT of 3 1/2

bookie

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    A blowout with north texas still scoring? the more I read your post the less sense it makes for that to happen.
    Probably what's confusing is that I"m asking about a game that is already over. Last week Alabama played North Texas, and there was a huge mover to the over.

I was wondering if anybody had any theories for why there was such a dramatic move.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    Probably what's confusing is that I"m asking about a game that is already over. Last week Alabama played North Texas, and there was a huge mover to the over.

I was wondering if anybody had any theories for why there was such a dramatic move.
    I knew what you were asking, I was just agreeing that I am as confused about it as you are. Why anyone would lay close to 60 when they were offered 45 or so is beyond me. The only explanation that kind of makes sense is some people actually thought Alabama would concede more than a few points to North Texas...

bookie

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    I knew what you were asking, I was just agreeing that I am as confused about it as you are.
    Ahhh...ok. I thought maybe I'd been vague. Thanks for response.