Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Feedback on Ohio State/Colorado game

I would like some feedback on the Ohio State/Colorado game. I watched Colorado play against Hawaii and again this past saturday against Colorado State, and they are horrible. I know of the quarterback problems at Ohio State, but I have to believe Ohio State will come out and put a ass whopping on Colorado after what took place in the Miami game, and the fact this game is being played at Ohio State. The line that I have available is -14.5
    Thanks for any and all intelligent feedback.
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 09-19-11 at 10:19 AM.

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

Haven't completely finished capping this game yet but I thought the line would open around +19 for Colorado. I would lean Ohio St. -14.5 in this spot but its hard to put any money on a team that's playing the way they are right now. That being said...Jordan Hall and the run game should be able to put up 21+ by themselves. Colorado will be lucky to score 10 I think.

Urbanwildlife

That is exactly my thinking, along with the fact the State of Ohio I am sure has turned up the heat on the players, coaches, administration, and anyone and everyone associated with the football program there, after the embarrassment that took place with the offense this past weekend.
    Thank you for responding GoBlue, as your input was much appreciated.
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 09-19-11 at 01:08 PM. Reason: spelling error correction

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Braxton Miller plays we should cover easily, If Bauserman plays it will be a tight game. Colorados offense will look how we did against Miami.

abcdef
    abcdef's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2499

colorado out played california and paul richardson is a beast , quarterback can play as well

Scuba Gooding Jr
    Scuba Gooding Jr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by abcdef View Post
    colorado out played california and paul richardson is a beast , quarterback can play as well
    This is true, but Colorado really struggles on the road in fact they haven't won a game on the road since 2008.

Urbanwildlife

@ Scruba, agreed.
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 09-20-11 at 12:02 AM.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

ohio state win by 3 td's...colorado is yuck!!!!!!!!!!!

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm confident laying the points with Ohio State. Coming off a loss, they have a tendency to really put their foot down in the next game. I played them yesterday at -14.