ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GOIRISH View Post
    x2 guy needs to check his facts
    Lol. You guys seem to forget Meyer took the Florida job when the Notre Dame job was open.

I will trust Herbstreit over some guys on a forum.

Finally, though, Herbstreit got around to what everyone else seems to be thinking, if not saying, about Meyer, who won a pair of national championships in six seasons at Florida and then abruptly quit — twice, actually — alternately citing health concerns and family reasons.
    "All I'll tell you is this about Urban Meyer," Herbstreit said. "The media, I think, really missed the boat back in '04 when he ended up taking the Florida job and the Notre Dame job was open the same year. Reports got out there that Urban Meyer's dream job was Notre Dame and to be the head coach in South Bend. The reality is, his dream job has always been and will continue to be the head coach at Ohio State."

Vin_vermillion
    Vin_vermillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why anyone would want the job at the greatest cow patty farm show on earth, home of the worst fans outside of Philly, is beyond me....PSU is lucky to have Joe Pa.

And dont kid yourself that they are clean. More like irrelevant, so no one cares what is going on out in cow town.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    Urban Meyer won't live long enough for this to happen.
    well played sir... however tacky, well played

Lion4Life
    Lion4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    he is loved and can't be just kicked like that
    That's the kind of thinking that had made things the way they are right now. If they renew his contract they are out of their freaking minds or completely neutered and have no balls. He's gonna bury the great program he built at this rate.

First 12