Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Big Brutus's Saturday card

Tough loss on the Over 44.5 Iowa State game but would lean that way everytime. I think that backup qb of Uconn had bets on the under lol...jk.

Iowa -3 I dont think there defense is as bad as they showed last week. Only issue is the dline hasn't applied enough pressure and Qb hasn't been accurate enough. I think home field advantage will get them thru this game.

Penn State -7 Everyone at least in this board seems to be on Temple. They are a very solid MAC team but no where near a top 30ish team. I view this game like I viewed the LSU game. Game will be won in the trenches.

Auburn +3.5 This is more of a hunch then anything. I believe they have the confidence and personally do not know enough about Clemson. In the past I always was amazed how poorly Clemson executed offensive possessions. Auburn seems like they will be able to put some points on the board.

Michigan State +5 and ML-Notre Dame is flat out overrated. Everyone can see that. Michigan State is better then last year but I still dont expect them to the same type of year they had last year. State has probably 8 out of the 10 best players playing in this game. The line is the way it is because of how many people have love affairs with Notre Dame.

Oklahoma ML -155. Yea they will probably win by more then the 3 they are laying but I chose to take this route. I just hope this game falls my way.

GL all.

Dom177
    Dom177's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

Diggin the Auburn and Iowa picks, i have those too. I don't know how I feel about MSU though...ND's offense loves giving the ball up so hopefully state can get some quick and easy points off it. However, state also hasn't played anybody yet this year so its hard to say where their at.