sporty1
    Update your status
    sporty1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 564

Like a few upsets ?? Thoughts ???

I like a line which IMO does not open correctly .. Ohio -2 at home vs Marshall and gradually moves up to Ohio -4 via the public seeing the same as I see .. value in Ohio. Then the play is MARSHALL + 4 .. Could be wrong more of a bet against the public then anything .

In a line where the public may be right with the movement is the Northwestern/Army game .. Believe Northwestern open at -8 and now some places have them - 5 1/2 .. Here I feel the public may know something I don't and that's an Army cover .. Army + 5 1/2

Penn St off an emotional game .. Young QB .. their D will keep them in it vs Temple but in the end I see the Owls with a 5 point straight up win .. Take Temple + 7 ..

Really small upset play WV over Mary ..

sporty1
    Update your status
    sporty1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 564

Quote Originally Posted by sporty1 View Post
    I like a line which IMO does not open correctly .. Ohio -2 at home vs Marshall and gradually moves up to Ohio -4 via the public seeing the same as I see .. value in Ohio. Then the play is MARSHALL + 4 .. Could be wrong more of a bet against the public then anything .

In a line where the public may be right with the movement is the Northwestern/Army game .. Believe Northwestern open at -8 and now some places have them - 5 1/2 .. Here I feel the public may know something I don't and that's an Army cover .. Army + 5 1/2

Penn St off an emotional game .. Young QB .. their D will keep them in it vs Temple but in the end I see the Owls with a 5 point straight up win .. Take Temple + 7 ..

Really small upset play WV over Mary ..
    3-1 not bad