I am a big hog fan. I am pretty well immursed in the know with the program.

We are playing Troy this week. There will be no looking ahead because Petrino is a man beast coach and his players do what he asks them to do and this week it is to beat Troy.

I was really anxious to get a piece of AR -23 but I think I am going to have to lay off again just like the first two weeks (we aren't used to 35+ spreads against anyone in consecutive games). 23 was starting to get realistic.

However, while we will not be looking ahead, we are taking this game as an oportunity to get some people that are 70% back up to 100% before we go beat the shit out of Bammer...

Not playing Saturday
Stud DE and defensive captain Jake Bequette... Out to heal
Stud WR Greg Childs. He is a man beast... Death in family
Stud WR Jerius Wright. Another of our top three receivers.... Out to heal
Nile Davis - Our stud running back is out for the year
Dennis Johnson - Back up to Nile Davis and likely out for Troy to have hamstring ready for Bammer.

That is a lot of studs on the sidelines for this game. I would not even consider flipping over to Troy for this game but its not my favorite game of the week anymore. We still have a host of stud receivers and running backs. Bequette probably hurts the most because there is a little drop off with his replacement.

Could still easily cover but I thought I would contribute this if anyone out there was thinking that AR -23 is a steal this week. We will not risk hurting Joe Adams or Tyler Wilson if the game is decided in the 4th so a late score could make this a 20 point win.

Just some info for you fellas.

Dirty D