SBRPicks
    SBRPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBRtv Experts Roundtable - Mich St/ND, UCF/Fla Int, Troy/Ark, Ok/Fla St, and Stan/Ari

The SBRtv College Football Experts' Roundtable previewed 10 Week 3 games! Here are 5 more:

Michigan St at Notre Dame

Central Florida at Florida International

Troy at Arkansas

Oklahoma at Florida St

Stanford at Arizona

Last edited by SBRPicks; 09-15-11 at 11:37 PM.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where's MSU/ND ?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

This is interesting.

SBRPicks

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    Where's MSU/ND ?
    Technical difficulties with that one, it's up now.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

my other question would be whats the turn around time from doing these interviews to posting them... i was excited about Central Florida -4 only to go see it at 5.5 and 6

SBRPicks

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    my other question would be whats the turn around time from doing these interviews to posting them... i was excited about Central Florida -4 only to go see it at 5.5 and 6
    Good question ProfaneReality.

We shoot the college football videos on Tuesday afternoons, and the NFL videos on Wednesday afternoons.

But with graphics and editing and particularly, rendering, sometimes it takes a while for the video to get out. Sometimes technical problems cause delays, sometimes human error causes delays.

This week, Thursday was actually a national holiday in Costa Rica.

Our goal is to get the college videos finished and up by Wednesday afternoons.

They do appear on youtube before they appear on the forum, and in some cases significantly before. If you subscribe to the SBRForum youtube channel, then you will be notified as soon as they are uploaded.

But the NCAAF videos are shot on Tuesday afternoons.

TUDINH
    TUDINH's Avatar Become A Pro!

this nice . thanks for video . we have a nice time

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Wow Loshak get it straight, OKLAHOMA and OKLAHOMA STATE are different universities. Do you even gamble or are you just a sports news anchor? Coach says you are sharp, but I have gone fishing on that statement...

DangerousOne
    DangerousOne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Who says "Sh*t The Bed" anymore? That's getting creepy Loshak.

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is this really an Experts Roundtable or a Hair Club For Men promo?

Loshak, I kid, I'm kidding.

On a more serious note though, while I agree with Central Florida being the play and posted such well before this video I disagree with totally writing FIU off. Florida International should lose this game and lose by more than the line but they are a developing and developing quickly type of team.

Like South Florida and Central Florida this FIU team is building on pure athletes and speed. They are still a few recruiting classes away from making some bigger noise on a minor level but it's in the works.

Give the team some credit for a road win against an albeit less than great Louisville team. They made big plays when they had too and they won a game on the road that they would have easily been blown out in 2 years ago.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by chrisharvard01 View Post
    Wow Loshak get it straight, OKLAHOMA and OKLAHOMA STATE are different universities. Do you even gamble or are you just a sports news anchor? Coach says you are sharp, but I have gone fishing on that statement...

are you serious? I think you are wrong on that man, "oklahoma" and "oklahoma state" are just two different names they use for the same team. "oklahoma state" is more formal, "oklahoma" is the less formal term, but I'm pretty sure they both refer to the same team, not two different teams pal

soonerzach
    soonerzach's Avatar Become A Pro!

PROFANE--- I would not balk at UCF -6. Not as nice as -4.5, but I still like the play quite a bit at 6. Zach

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Wow. Accuscore guy. What kind of computers do you use to run your models/predictions? Does it take all the bandwidth from the webcam? It like watching this minor celebrity

Seriously a computer modeling company cant affod a decent webcam and banndwidth....couldnt even watch the video

SBRPicks

Quote Originally Posted by mighty maron View Post
    Wow. Accuscore guy. What kind of computers do you use to run your models/predictions? Does it take all the bandwidth from the webcam? It like watching this minor celebrity

Seriously a computer modeling company cant affod a decent webcam and banndwidth....couldnt even watch the video
    mighty maron,

In Zach's defense, we think the problems with Zach's feed were probably on our end, actually. It was the computer we were using to capture his video and audio with.

- SBRtv Staff

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

wanted to hear what he said but the herky jerkyness made it hard to watch

soonerzach

Ask away Mighty. Glad to answer it here.

soonerzach

Hey WAL66, I think FIU is a good team on the rise, but have a long way to go. The same way you could see things developing with UCF, it took a few years for it to give players a real edge on the betting lines. I would just put FIU in your back pocket and know that they will eventually pay. I am just discouraged that when you took away their two big plays, they only ran 45 plays and averaged 3 yards per play. But Hilton is a star.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

good luck betting a one dimensional team on the road (UCF) laying 4 and calling it bet of the century. This game goes under, the only play worth a damn for this game. If you watched the UL/FIU game, you saw how FIU contained a pretty good UL run game and applied pressure, keep in mind UL has a bad o-line but still. BC is a joke right now, Rettig is terrible and their star RB hasnt even played yet. UCF may cover but this won't be a blowout

TPowell
    Betpoints: 331

keep pounding close to double digit faves on the road with a brand new coach who hasn't proved anything. Not one mention of this

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

The two years been on this site, Zach's picks have done really well. Thanks for the videos guys.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7590

i enjoy listening to what zach has to say.

vitalogist
    GET LOOSE!
    vitalogist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

good shit. thanks guys.

GoggsViggs
    shinpu tokubetsu kogeki tai
    GoggsViggs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 253

When Zach speaks, I listen.

TPowell